Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About me and my little Sister

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About me and  my little Sister Empty About me and my little Sister Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bearing my soul, yes, that is sometimes what I do, my friends on our forums that like to listen to me, know full well, that sometimes this is what I do. Guess this will go below the forum of “writings”. Cause I have said before (and have had some neat comments before) (Tara, you come to mind), this is all about me. Yep. All about me. I smile this big smile.

I speak with my younger Sisters, both, almost daily. I have them both as my favourites in my cell phone plan, so there is no long distance charge, and this is taken good advantage of, smiling. This is our Sista time and it is very special. Upon speaking to my first down Sister, (she is about 2 years or so younger than me) we were talking about many things. In this instance, writing and chickens. I told her of my belonging to some forums, chicken forums, and some time ago, a forum which was more related to the honeybee. I don’t go visit the bee forum as much anymore, as I am more focused on the two legged, feathered species now.

So yes, all about me...I mentioned to this particular Sister, that if she wanted to see a side of me that is somewhat different than my “regular” gal self, where I write and love to write stuff, to go and visit on the forum. I told her my handle. I told her she did not HAVE to become a member, but if she so choose to, then she could post. I do not know if she will be a lurker or a poster, who knows. That ball is in her hands. Maybe she will not even come here to see what I write? I don’t know. But I know she loves chickens, and I told her that she could see many pictures of chickens and our farm, perhaps she will visit, it would be nice. The pictures may entice her. She has high speed internet, so to see pictures will be easy peasy, and she loves to lookey looooo at things.

So, this little thread is dedicated to my lil’ Sista. If you come here to see what your big Sister writes, and tells tales and stories, I am here, I am here, I am here, and it is all about me, laughing really out loud. Wishes for a beautiful day for us all. CynthiaM.

2About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Little sister, don't you
Little sister, don't you

Little sister, don't you
Post here once or twice
About your feather lice
And then you run

Little sister, stick around like your big sister done

3About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, Fowler, for goodness sake, now wasn't that just too cool for school. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

4About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Fowler wrote:Little sister, don't you
Little sister, don't you

Little sister, don't you
Post here once or twice
About your feather lice
And then you run

HA! Love it! Laughing

5About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:Little sister, don't you
Little sister, don't you

Little sister, don't you
Post here once or twice
About your feather lice
And then you run

Fowler! What came over you to come up with this tune and post it? It's great.

And a special hello to l'il sis, if she is checking us out.

6About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well talked to lil' Sista, she never mentioned signing up when conversation ensued yesterday. But I do see a new member that has not ever posted, wonder if that is her lurking in the bush, smiling. One will never know, quiet, watching, listening, loving....have a beautiful day wishes to us all, CynthiaM.

7About me and  my little Sister Empty Re: About me and my little Sister Sat May 04, 2013 8:31 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is your sister a bit of a lazy daisy, Cynthia?

Sure wish I had a sister now! I was only blessed with a little brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum