Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Performance Poultry - good recommendation from Prairie Chicken

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Prairie Chicken

Jason called me on Monday evening just to confirm pick-up time, number and breeds of chicks, etc., which were to be air shipped Tuesday to Saskatoon. Thought that was very considerate of him.
Tuesday, my neighbor /friend and I took off on a "road trip" to Saskatoon. Had a great day of "retail therapy", then off to the airport to pick up my babies, then the 2 1/2 hour drive home to get them settled in. Good strong chicks and they were hungry and they were thirsty. After getting everybody settled in I lost 2 - one I think just got smothered, the other was had a badly crippled leg so I had to do the "nasty deed". I was kind of upset - that chick should have never been included in a shipment in the first place, but two out of 75 isn't bad after being shipped all the way from Toronto to Saskatchewan. So, all in all, I will recommend Performance Poultry to anyone who might be wondering about ordering from them. One thing - you have to order early - like February, if you want to be guaranteed of getting what you want.

Have a good day everyone !

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I too had a great year with Performance Very Happy I picked up over 100 chicks, 40 ducklings and 7 goslings in Grande Praire drove 1 1/2 hours back into BC and everything is alive and well. We ordered as soon as they opened and got almost everything, overall it was a good order. I will be ordering again next year.

Prairie Chicken

Amy wrote:I too had a great year with Performance Very Happy I picked up over 100 chicks, 40 ducklings and 7 goslings in Grande Praire drove 1 1/2 hours back into BC and everything is alive and well. We ordered as soon as they opened and got almost everything, overall it was a good order. I will be ordering again next year.

Me too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum