Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Prairie Dog?.......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Explain to us how to make a moving avatar please!

2Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, I see you are avatarless. Please don't get Prairie to make you a swinging balls one, I just could not handle it!!!!! Laughing

3Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a doozy waiting in the wings but I need guidance from the almighty Prairie Dog! If I have anything swinging, it will be boobs! I am getting old, girl!

4Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I don't know if I am ready for that I am still stuck on your pasty butt

5Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I suspect BCKev may be a stalker!

6Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 pm

E-Mail sent.....

7Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Im thinking about changing to this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 am

Arcticsun wrote:Im thinking about changing to this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.....i have that one as well ,it's cute

9Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Prairie Dog, where did you get a picture of me? That's exactly how I look and how I chew gum! Radical!

10Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Empty Re: Oh, Prairie Dog?....... Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Really ?............yuk yuk yuk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum