Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okanagan, BC, northeast of Armstrong to Bowden, Alberta, south of Red Deer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is time for some youngsters to be moving on. A friend that lives near Bowden has purchased some buff orpingtons from me, and in turn, two other people will be having buff stock that are being sent along as well. I do not know the logistics of the highway system in Alberta, but I do know BC, smiling. The chicks would be leaving my place in Grindrod, (which is about 20 minutes northeast of Armstrong) and could be picked up in Bowden, which is along the #2 highway, south of Red Deer. I have been looking after the chicks for some time now and it is time for them to be moved forward. There is three cockerels which are 8 weeks old and a pair of buffs that are about 3 weeks older than that, so would not take up very much room. We need to get these birds to their destination. I could meet anywhere from my home, within a reasonable distance. Kamloops, Sicamous, Vernon....have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

DARK horse Rabbitry

New Here

We may be coming through there on Sunday night or Monday. We will be on our way back from Washington with a carload of rabbits, so a few birds won't make much difference. Bowden is right around the corner for us.

3Okanagan, BC, northeast of Armstrong to Bowden, Alberta, south of Red Deer Empty Ride completed, thank you Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you for the gracious offer. The chicks all left yesterday for their new home in Alberta, but thanks again. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

DARK horse Rabbitry wrote:We may be coming through there on Sunday night or Monday. We will be on our way back from Washington with a carload of rabbits, so a few birds won't make much difference. Bowden is right around the corner for us.

How are you coming up thru Washington? From the coast or the interior? Just me skeeming, I have something that may need a ride too.

DARK horse Rabbitry

New Here

So far our flight plan has not been filed... not sure which way we're going.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do you mind keeping me posted, it would only be one cockerel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum