Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Various eggs wanted, South Alberta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Various eggs wanted, South Alberta Empty Various eggs wanted, South Alberta Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 am

Anna

Anna

I'm looking for fertile eggs of the following breed;
-Standard White crested Black Polish
-Standard Golden Laced Polish
-Mille Fleur D'Uccle the 2 different colors as pictured below;
Various eggs wanted, South Alberta IMG_1022
Various eggs wanted, South Alberta IMG_1516

Who has eggs and is going to the sale in Milo, May 14?
Thanks,
An

2Various eggs wanted, South Alberta Empty fertile hatching Eggs Wed May 04, 2011 11:13 am

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I don't have any eggs as they have not been separated but I have three hens and two cocks of bantam mille Fleur's booted d'Uccle. They are handsome boys used to being together in a mixed flock, all three hens are laying nicely.
I don't really want bantams and these two roosters are to small to keep with my other roosters. They are very content to be kings of the flocks right now but I want to start separating the standards for breeding and they are a problem.
If you or anyone is interested let me know I can bring them to the may 28 sale and show if there is any serious interest.
I like all five of them but they just don't fit with my breeding program.
I would let all five go for 50.00 or would consider a trade for quality standards.

3Various eggs wanted, South Alberta Empty Re: Various eggs wanted, South Alberta Wed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have some white crested black polish chicks for sale Anna. I could bring them to Ty's or Red Deer.
Irene

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum