Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a ride from armstrong to Olds area, or red deer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Looking for a ride for 3 bantams from Armstrong to Olds area. Can pick-up toward calgary or red deer . Will help with gas.

Thank you.

Mads

How soon are you requiring transport for these birds?

Mads

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
Mads, I too would like some birds from the same location to be brought to Alberta. I can also help you with gas.

Mads

I am not planning on going that way for another few weeks however, I just passed through a week ago! Hahaha. If you can wait until mid march I don't mind picking birds up. I am going as far as Keremeos and I live in Innisfail.

Mads

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
Mads, I think we have until March 12 to transport these birds. When is your travel date?

viczoe

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Ladyleghorn and Sue

I will hang on to these birds as long as I know that I have a confirmed ride for them in a reasonable time, and that sounds very reasonable to me.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Mads,   That would be fantastic.   Didn't know Sue was getting something too.   This "has" to be the mads I knew before you moved, am I right?  Can you

pm, me please?  Thanks. Smile

Mads

Yes, I moved back to Alberta two years ago after a three year stint in Abbotsford. We are planning on going out the weekend of the 15th, will know for sure in a few days.

Mads

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
What wonderfully perfect timing! I am so excited! Shall we all take this off line and share info by email?

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
I think that would be a good idea.  Smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum