Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a ride from armstrong to Olds area, or red deer.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looking for a ride for 3 bantams from Armstrong to Olds area. Can pick-up toward calgary or red deer . Will help with gas.

Thank you.

Mads

How soon are you requiring transport for these birds?

Mads

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mads, I too would like some birds from the same location to be brought to Alberta. I can also help you with gas.

Mads

I am not planning on going that way for another few weeks however, I just passed through a week ago! Hahaha. If you can wait until mid march I don't mind picking birds up. I am going as far as Keremeos and I live in Innisfail.

Mads

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mads, I think we have until March 12 to transport these birds. When is your travel date?

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ladyleghorn and Sue

I will hang on to these birds as long as I know that I have a confirmed ride for them in a reasonable time, and that sounds very reasonable to me.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Mads,   That would be fantastic.   Didn't know Sue was getting something too.   This "has" to be the mads I knew before you moved, am I right?  Can you

pm, me please?  Thanks. Smile

Mads

Yes, I moved back to Alberta two years ago after a three year stint in Abbotsford. We are planning on going out the weekend of the 15th, will know for sure in a few days.

Mads

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

What wonderfully perfect timing! I am so excited! Shall we all take this off line and share info by email?

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I think that would be a good idea.  Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum