Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You guys need some serious help

+7
CynthiaM
KatuskiFarms
uno
toybarons
pops coops
Fowler
Schipperkesue
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yeah, the only useful thing I can contribute to this thread is pictures...?

But one time at a bar an old man propositioned to me, down on one knee an everythin!

27You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:20 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

All sincere prepositions are made on bended knee. While drunk.

28You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Know what's a wicked way to get drunk? Honey vodka. Aka Krupnik

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

29You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

authenticfarm wrote:Know what's a wicked way to get drunk? Honey vodka. Aka Krupnik

Ever been so drunk that the room spins?
You close your eyes to get it to stop spinning but it still does. So you open your eyes to find a place to ly down figuring that would stop the room from spinning and when you do, it makes it far worse.

Those were some good times Twisted Evil

30You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:20 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

toybarons wrote:
authenticfarm wrote:Know what's a wicked way to get drunk? Honey vodka. Aka Krupnik

You close your eyes to get it to stop spinning but it still does. So you open your eyes to find a place to ly down figuring that would stop the room from spinning and when you do, it makes it far worse.

It depresses me to think how long ago it was that I was ever that wasted.

Getting old sucks.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

31You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Really glad to be reading this whilst agonizing over writing a paper! Groan.....

33You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday." ~ Napoleon Hill.
Very Happy

34You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

authenticfarm wrote:
toybarons wrote:

Getting old sucks.

Agreed! It does suck!

35You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

toybarons wrote:
authenticfarm wrote:
toybarons wrote:
Getting old sucks.
Agreed! It does suck!

I don't think of myself as too old for anything, smiling. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

36You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 pm

“Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”

37You guys need some serious help - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

prairie dog wrote:“Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”

So very true, thanks for posting this quote and I do hope that many read it. Measure twice cut once.

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum