Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You guys need some serious help

+7
CynthiaM
KatuskiFarms
uno
toybarons
pops coops
Fowler
Schipperkesue
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You guys need some serious help Empty You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

With your writing that is. And since I am the self appointed perfection person around here, I will share with you-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

11. Do not use no double negatives.

3You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:20 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Interesting

Last edited by pops coops on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.popscoops.com

4You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 pm

This reminds me of a poem I wrote about poets. Greatly enough, it looks like I've managed to lose my folder filled with several hundred pieces of poetry. Indeed, I do need some serious help *Facepalm Headdesk*

5You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 pm

pops coops wrote:and what brought this on
......yea that Shocked

6You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

prairie dog wrote:
pops coops wrote:and what brought this on
......yea that Shocked

What brought it on? Why my new favourite site...the meta picture.com! Check it out, there are some cool pictures there.

No need to take it personally, unless you want to!

7You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked

Last edited by pops coops on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.popscoops.com

8You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is a fickle teacher finger pointing in our collective direction, isn't there Question

9You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tsk tsk. Sue, thou art dating thyself, and I don't mean going to the prom. Some of the best writing breaketh the rules. I LOVE to end with a preposition! Going to the store, want to come with? Besides, who made these rules? I don't remember appointing him the boss of me! And he's dead now, so there! Like his rules kept him alive. NOT!

10You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

11You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

12You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah Uno, #2 rings also rings true in my writing. A preposition is a lovely thing to and a sentence with.

Besides, if you do it properly you just sound a little too snotty!

Eg: A preposition is a lovely thing with which to end a sentence.

I think I shall make a copy and post it in our English teacher's classroom.

13You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:14 pm

grrr picture went away

Last edited by Sweetened on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :()

14You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

KatuskiFarms wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boy I've had that one.

Oddly enough, usually with people from Toronto.

15You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sweetened wrote:grrr picture went away

Maybe it went to your place mentioned in post #4! The place of the missing poetry. Shocked

16You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 am

Schipperkesue wrote:
Sweetened wrote:grrr picture went away

Maybe it went to your place mentioned in post #4! The place of the missing poetry. Shocked

Possible!

17You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:04 am

Not sure I'm going to post anything as far as writeing anymore scratch Embarassed maybe just read from now on Crying or Very sad

18You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Sue, pasty butt, curly hair and now this? Too much time on your hands, Sista!! Razz hugs, have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

19You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

ROFL

20You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I think it's a bit like "sarcasm": The ability to insult morons without us realizing it! Isn't that right Sue? Shocked

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

21You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am beginning to feel a little defensive! Guys, I meant no insult and was hoping you would find this as funny as I do, and perhaps generate a little discussion about the oddities of the written word- since it is the way we have chosen to communicate with each other. Neither the post nor the title are meant to be mean spirited or sarcastic. If you are offended, I apologize.

22You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I am beginning to feel a little defensive! Guys, I meant no insult and was hoping you would find this as funny as I do, and perhaps generate a little discussion about the oddities of the written word- since it is the way we have chosen to communicate with each other. Neither the post nor the title are meant to be mean spirited or sarcastic. If you are offended, I apologize.

Oops, now along with pasty butt, curly hair, we are now hearing that she is feeling defensive. Oh Sue, we are all kidding you and no one is offended, bet your bottom dollar on that. We are teasing, and I know you can take a joke, so please, go on the side that you are getting a kidding and teasing. Think of Brother and Sisters playing, teasing each other, with all that love in the heart as they so do, Sue, surely you must know by now that you are loved. Well if you don't, know full well Shipperkesue you are loved, and have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

23You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:I am beginning to feel a little defensive! Guys, I meant no insult and was hoping you would find this as funny as I do, and perhaps generate a little discussion about the oddities of the written word- since it is the way we have chosen to communicate with each other. Neither the post nor the title are meant to be mean spirited or sarcastic. If you are offended, I apologize.

Oops, now along with pasty butt, curly hair, we are now hearing that she is feeling defensive. Oh Sue, we are all kidding you and no one is offended, bet your bottom dollar on that. We are teasing, and I know you can take a joke, so please, go on the side that you are getting a kidding and teasing. Think of Brother and Sisters playing, teasing each other, with all that love in the heart as they so do, Sue, surely you must know by now that you are loved. Well if you don't, know full well Shipperkesue you are loved, and have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Cynthia, you are so sweet. Now don't forget the pustulant model legs to go with the pasty butt and curly hair. I guess in your charmingly wordy way you are telling me not to dish it out if I cannot take it? Laughing

24You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

LOL!! A bit defensive, are we Sue? No worries.
From now on Sue, I am going to approach and view every post (of yours) with Spell-Check, a Thesaurus and a Dictionary!
For some reason I feel you have been making up fancy kind of soundin' words to buffalo us common folks! And, I bet you didn't think we was smarts enough to catch on, did ya? You are under the micro-scope now!!! study

25You guys need some serious help Empty Re: You guys need some serious help Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

DWD, honest! All the fancy sounding words jive with my spell check! I ain't makin' nuttin' up!

Oops, I am not making anything up!

Double oops, Anything up I am not making! Darn those prepositions at the end of sentences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum