Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are buff rocks like

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what are buff rocks like Empty what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm

vic's chicks

I am still on my quest to find buff coloured chickens. I don't want anymore orpingtons because they are sooo broody. I was wondering what buff rocks were like and if anyone has them. I like calm friendly birds that get along well with a number of different breeds.

2what are buff rocks like Empty Re: what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lazyfarmer has some. He is in the Peace River area. He in on intermittently as his Internet is iffy. You could try an email, or Jonny or another member may have his phone number.

3what are buff rocks like Empty Re: what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

What about Buff Ameraucana and Buff Chanteclers?

4what are buff rocks like Empty Re: what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 pm

vic's chicks

both those birds are nice but don't look like a regular chicken. The kind everybody is used to seeing. I want to do paintings of chickens and love the buff color especially when it is up next to a darker colored chicken.

5what are buff rocks like Empty Re: what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 am

vic's chicks

So I started looking at buff chantecler after reading your suggestion and I quite like the look of them. Thanks for the advice coopslave

6what are buff rocks like Empty Re: what are buff rocks like Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

The Chantecler have an 'air' about them that I think would work really well for your artwork. Hope they live up to your expectations. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum