Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Write your own story.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Awh. Awh Uno... Sad

27Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

....thanks for shareing ,emotional attachments are hard to put into words ,but you did it flawlessly

28Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dammit, uno, you gave me a case of the vapours just now.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

29Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now Uno has me missing our old big gallumping black lab. Sad

30Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:06 am

Song: The Civil Wars - Poison and Wine

There really is no darkness this time of year. Night comes under the guise of twilight, leaving stars hidden like dirty secrets behind a veil of deep blue. I've been up every couple hours, checking on the animals, hoping for new life to have sprung forth as crocus's do from beneath the snow, vibrant and pristine, ready for the next step.

A gentle sound similar to the wind fills my ears before a sporadic rain drop hits my cheek and causes me to blink unexpectedly -- I miss those evenings in the rain, staring out at the night to watch the moon through the thinner clouds, beckoning the ships out at a sea which is so far away. The lightning is miraculously bright, spreading pink and purple strikes of electricity across the sky and through the ground.

This morning, the light found its way through the terribly ugly curtains early enough I became startled and checked the clock -- 5 am. Through the closed windows I could hear the birds chirping away, singing praises to the new spring that had finally woken from a long winter's nap.

I thought about his skin against mine, the puppies laying in the yard, chickens scratching at snow and the old spring bed turned pea trellis that he hates so much, and I thought about how much I was in love with all of it. They say you know when you're in the right place, when your soul is settled and free, when you can just take what comes at you, as it comes, and I am here.

I am here.

31Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aw, Sweetened. The blessing isn't the blessing. The blessing is knowing when you're blessed. Rejoice. Enjoy. Give thanks. Experience awe at the amazing scope of it all. Live.

32Write your own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your own story. Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Daylight ...........another day ,another beginning with an end .After the long winter it is now the beginning of what gives life ...........and takes it as well .Daily chores seem to take longer , gazing takes on a new form as the smallest objects seem to get my full attention ?.Sunlight warms my face as it does my soul and the evenings bring the sounds of love lost frogs by the ponds .My daily walks take a more urgent part in my rituals ,so much to see ,feel ,smell , hear ,time waits for no one ......... memories from long lost days capture my thoughts , lost youth ,friends ,loved ones ,lessons taught ..........Time stands still just for a moment and you can see them , souls of those lost long ago and yet they are still so near to your heart that it feels like yesterday , tears come , but I fight them ,if just one more moment , one more talk ....never goodbye ! Evenings are a pleasant distraction from everything . Laughter enters and stirs the soul as a small voice fills the air ,unaware of life it self ,living for each moment .There is joy in every breath ,eyes glisten with anticipation of what is to come into his path .Yet the hours are few and it is that time again , a hug ,love you Dad and another day has started it's journey towards the end .Silence fills the house ,only the sound of fingers typing and my mind playing tricks with me again, tomorrow will be another day ,I have to do more in the time given me .As the clock ticks the minutes fall away ,eyes are heavy yet sleep evades me ,but it waits for me .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum