Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I like this story......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I like this story...... Empty I like this story...... Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same comments. A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? " The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

2I like this story...... Empty Re: I like this story...... Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

wow.... great story....

3I like this story...... Empty Re: I like this story...... Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

i am stealing that one

4I like this story...... Empty Re: I like this story...... Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

You mean....men clean windows? Now I know this is a fairytale!

5I like this story...... Empty Re: I like this story...... Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hah! Love it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum