Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uno, when you are ready, let me know

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uno, when you are ready, let me know Empty Uno, when you are ready, let me know Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

When you are looking for a new cat, let me know. The neighbours here have a queen that has the BEST kittens. They are all great hunters. She is not wild but a farm cat. The kittens are usually wild until caught and then the kids maul them until they submit! Laughing She produces some of the best cats in this valley. Many are often polydactyl which I happen to think is way cool.
So when you are ready, let me know, she usually has a litter each spring.

2Uno, when you are ready, let me know Empty Re: Uno, when you are ready, let me know Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will take two! We are currently without a barn cat!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

3Uno, when you are ready, let me know Empty Re: Uno, when you are ready, let me know Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND !?!?!

I am allergic to cats and the trauma of getting rid of Mr. Stinky Spraying Bum was too much. Me and cats are a no go zone.

You're so mean!

4Uno, when you are ready, let me know Empty Re: Uno, when you are ready, let me know Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I won't tell my wife about the cats because several times we have gotten "farm cats" all of which are now lounging in front of the woodstove.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum