Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want a good feeling?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want a good feeling? Empty Want a good feeling? Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm going to put a link in this post to a song that the Black Eyed Peas did in Chicago some time ago, with Oprah. I had put it in a link in another post last summer, and came across it this morning, it reminded me to listen to it again. It never ceases to really make me have a good day, happiness, and Oprah is such a most inspiring woman. Crank up the volume and enjoy, and with that, have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Want a good feeling? Empty Re: Want a good feeling? Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I know it is supposed to be spontaneous but that must have taken A LOT of practice to get everyone in synch!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3Want a good feeling? Empty Re: Want a good feeling? Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Pollywog

Pollywog
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am abundant with pointless knowledge. Case in point...

The Black Eyed Peas posted that they were going on Oprah and told people that if they were going that they should learn the dance so they could do a Flash Mob. Even the Black Eyed Peas didn't know how big it was going to be. Very neat!

4Want a good feeling? Empty Re: Want a good feeling? Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Even more pointless;

The moves were kept simple enough for anyone to do. They trained a core group of people who then each trained something like twenty and so on. In the end there was trained people scattered throughout the crowd each with an assigned group of people who copied them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum