Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off to the U.S tomorrow

+11
Susan
Schipperkesue
appway
Arcticsun
foal0069
Jonny Anvil
Prairie Chick
Hidden River
coopslave
CynthiaM
viczoe
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:08 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well I am off to judge tomorrow morning at Lucasville Ohio who are hosting the APA National. The entry from what I have heard is over 4000 birds.

I am looking forward to the show as I am now walking really well with my new knee, no bone on bone scraping anymore but am not looking forward to the flying out east as the knee still swells when in certain positions for to long but I will suck it up and enjoy myself once I arrive. I am flying to Toronto and driving from there with 2 other judges so the trip will be very enjoyable with lots of chicken talk. Right now running around like well "a chicken with my head cut off" trying to make sure all is well while I am gone as well as bathing birds for a show the next weekend. Lots of water, shavings and chickens drying in the house and barn and hoping my newly white chickens can stay that way till I return.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

2Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a pleasure to be able to walk the walk with no bone scraping on bone. You are a blessed woman to have had surgery and healed so well. Good on you!! Walk your little face off and enjoy the time there. Nice that you can get away and do good things like this. Remember, if there is any help I can do whilst you are away, I could be there to help out, give my name and phone number to any helper of your place if you so choose. Have a safe trip, with a beautiful day today, CynthiaM.

3Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Have fun, I look forward to the update about the show.

4Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Have a good time Heather and safe travels.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

4000 birds Shocked

Have fun Very Happy

6Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Safe travels Heather!

Enjoy the shows, and have fun!

7Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

foal0069

Hope you enjoy the show Heather and that your knee is as good as new. Take care.

8Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

OH WOW! How amazing, what an honour to be judging that big a show. I cant even picture that many birds, it must be amazing!
I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

9Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will give an update on my return

Heather

10Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:40 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

You have fun Heather and Enjoy the Judging which I am sure you will
If you take your camera and get time take some pics
would love to see some real nice Birchen and Spangle OEG Bantams
Cant find and Spangles here

Have fun and be safe

Joe

11Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Appway I will take my camera and take pics if I have time. I had spangles up until 2 yrs ago, very good ones and the best went to Mel here on the site. Give her a try don't know if she raised anything but might be worth a try as they were lovely'

Heather

12Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Best of luck and a good trip to you, Heather!

13Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Have a great time! Pics would be lovely Smile

14Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

calliope

calliope

Prairie Chick wrote:4000 birds Shocked

Have fun Very Happy

So many birds, so little time! Very Happy

15Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Banana
Can't wait to hear all about it, Heather!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

16Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Safe and happy travels, Heather!

17Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

viczoe wrote:Appway I will take my camera and take pics if I have time. I had spangles up until 2 yrs ago, very good ones and the best went to Mel here on the site. Give her a try don't know if she raised anything but might be worth a try as they were lovely'

Heather

Thanks Heather
And I will Contact Mel and see if they still have them
They are a Beautiful Little Bird and loved them years ago when I had them

Have fun at the show
Joe

18Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 am

Mel

Have a super trip Heather!
Mind you the 'bone on bone' comment almost made me lose my breakfast! UGGhh.

The Spangles are gorgeous and we still have them.

Joe if you like PM me and we'll chat.

19Off to the U.S tomorrow Empty Re: Off to the U.S tomorrow Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mel wrote:

The Spangles are gorgeous and we still have them.

Joe if you like PM me and we'll chat.

Sent you a PM Mel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum