Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking is all of you this Christmas!

+5
KathyS
R. Roo
Susan
Ruffledfeathers
Schipperkesue
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Empty Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

And I am grateful to have you in my life! I have met very few of the members here but I feel blessed to have such friends that accept me. I find I do not fit in well and have trouble finding people who tolerate my quirks. I feel comfortable here and for that I love you all!

Merry Christmas!

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awww Sue. Right back at yah Smile

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

How lovely Sue! Even me lol? Smile

R. Roo

Last edited by R. Roo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you Sue for doing so much to make this place fun and inviting for all. Snowflake Warm wishes to you on a COLD night! Snowflake

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

6Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Empty Re: Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:32 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Quirks? You have quirks AND bears? Mannn..it's not fair!

Warm spirits and blessings to you this Christmas.

7Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Empty Re: Thinking is all of you this Christmas! Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:And I am grateful to have you in my life! I have met very few of the members here but I feel blessed to have such friends that accept me. I find I do not fit in well and have trouble finding people who tolerate my quirks. I feel comfortable here and for that I love you all!

Merry Christmas!

Wish there was a 'like' button to click. I feel the same way about this place. Hope you have a great one.

foal0069

Sue, there are many a days that you make my day. Merry Christmas.

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

You people are the some of the fruitest fruitcakes around. I enjoy being here with you. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum