Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit of a rough afternoon.

+17
Hidden River
Ruffledfeathers
CynthiaM
auntieevil
Prairie Chick
KathyS
Hillbilly
Piet
smokyriver
KendraG
karona
Dan Smith
Fowler
Schipperkesue
uno
toybarons
coopslave
21 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Had to put a horse and a dog down today. Not feeling really good at the moment. Crying or Very sad

2Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

*huggs* *coffee*
What happened?

3Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:27 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Coopslave, this is not good. This is a terrible day, I say a prayer for your heart and the souls you lost today.

4Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I can't imagine two more difficult animal responsibilities. Please share more when you are up to it and I am sending virtual hugs your way in the meantime,

5Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very sorry to hear that. My condolences.

6Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Sending lots of love and hugs to you Joan. I can say I share your sadness, except every animal in our lives is so unique and special and no loss can really be shared by anyone. But know that I'm sending you some of the love and healing energy that so many have sent my way the past month. If you want to chat sometime let me know.
xo

7Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Joan, I am so so sorry .

8Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you everyone. Nothing happened, just the responsibilities of ownership. It was planned and not a surprise, but it is still tough. I thought I had it all together, but not so much. I appreciate everyones thoughts and kindness. It is never easy is it.

9Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sorry about your sad heart.
If if was planned there must have
been good reason and you have to
remember they are not suffering
anymore. Its us humans that
take the suffering after they
are gone.
Hope you feel better soon.

10Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 pm

KendraG

KendraG

I'm so sorry Joan. It's never easy to say goodbye to an old friend, let alone two in one day. Thinking of you!

Last edited by KendraG on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

11Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:32 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

So sorry you have to go through this. To loose two in one day, I just can't imagine how hard it would be. My prayers are with you!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

12Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you everyone. I am happy to honour them with my grief, they deserve it. Even though I was prepared it was rougher than I thought it would be. Nice to be able to come here and share with you all.

13Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear that, I hope you will fell better soon. It is always hard to say goodbye.

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

14Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This is always hard on our emotions, but as you said its our responsibility. I've done both, but definitely not in the same day.
I hope the following days will be easier for you.

15Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its just so hard to say goodbye. I just went through this a week ago today with my very dear but very old friend Misty and the emotions are still pretty raw. My thoughts are with you on this most sad and difficult day Coopslave.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

16Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

My condolences, I know how heavy your heart is feeling right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Prairie Chick on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

17Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hope you have many fond memories of your friends. It is hard to say goodbye.

18Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, all has been said to you from your friends. It is never easy and these are things that we all have and will go through. That pain will lessen with time, to become a dull roar from the huge roar you are now feeling. My wishes for you to have something that will make you smile today, CynthiaM.

19Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Comfort I send my condolences. Its never easy.

20Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear your sad news Coopslave, even planned events are very hard on us that are left to mourn their loss. Comfort

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

21Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

foal0069

Comfort Sorry to hear about your dog and horse CS, knowing it's for the best is never easy. Comfort

22Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I\'m Sorry Comfort

23Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 am

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

No matter how long you've had to prepare, or how responsible and fair it is to your pet to do the right thing and free them from this world, it's never easy. Hugs & condolences to you on your rough day and I have to say you are one brave lady to say two goodbyes in one day.

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

24Bit of a rough afternoon. Empty Re: Bit of a rough afternoon. Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am very sorry to hear this! I know what you are going through. We too put our ol' girl of 14-1/2 years down this past Friday. She was the best dog I have ever had!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum