Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good thing Doug looked inside first!

+4
uno
Ruffledfeathers
blackdove
Schipperkesue
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Doug was restringing his guitar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do NOT string a guitar with kitties in the room. The strings are enormously attractive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Oh my gosh... that's adorable!!

4Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Can you imagine if he got all six strings on and didn't know the kitty was there? Kitty in acoustic jail!

5Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Razz oops kitty surprise Very Happy so cute

6Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I heard this same thing happened to Cat Stevens.

7Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Maybe he would have made millions on a new type of guitar. It would play a new tone, maybe called mewsic? Lol

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

8Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Cat gut...

9Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hee hee hee!

They re going NUTS over the broken strings on the floor and the springy bits on top that weren't cut off yet.

10Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh that was funny, silly kitty. They do go in the weirdest places. Last summer I heard a sound in one of our kayaks and ignored it. We have two kayaks and they are turned upside down when not in use. Beside the kayaks is a container, in which things are stored. I could still hear kind of bumpy sounds, so I got Hubby to go into the container to see what it was. No sound from there. It was coming from the kayaks. Turned over the kayaks and the big cat Roscoe jumped out. Absolutely no clue how he got in there, but he was and he clearly could not get out. I really did wonder how long he had been in there, but still looked pretty fat, so I guess not long. Cats do go in the weirdest spots. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

11Good thing Doug looked inside first! Empty Re: Good thing Doug looked inside first! Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

auntieevil wrote:Cat gut...

I was going say that maybe the cat gut was a bit too fresh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum