Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A change in how I ship my Quail eggs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A change in how I ship my Quail eggs Empty A change in how I ship my Quail eggs Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I have Coturnix and Button Quail eggs for sale. Eggs are $6.00 per dozen. I have recently started using foam egg shippers and special boxes I order from the US. Over the past 6 months I have has excellent results with very little damage to eggs on 18 orders of 5 dozen eggs plus extras (actual count of 72 eggs per order). Of the almost 1300 hundred quail eggs I have shipped I have had reports back of less then 10 being cracked. None were broken. I even think some of the cracked ones happened when I was pushing larger eggs into the foam hole. I have been restricting egg orders to a minimum of 5 dozen to fill the larger foam. Recently I have started cutting the large foam and boxes into halves and it seems to be working.

I will now be selling Coturnix and Button Quail eggs in two sizes of orders.

5 dozen eggs (plus extras -12 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $40. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 32cm x 9cm, approx.. 1.25kg weigh.

2 ½ dozen eggs (plus extras -6 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $20. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 17cm x 16cm x 9cm, approx.. .85kg weigh.

On either order you can mix buttons and coturnix eggs to make up your order.

NEW:

Bobwhite eggs at $9 per dozen. Will have both Tennessee Red and Mexican speckled eggs available. Currently have only Mexican Speckled available.

5 dozen eggs – must be a mixture of both types - (plus extras -12 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $55. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 32cm x 9cm, approx.. 1.25kg weigh.

2 ½ dozen eggs – can be single type or mixture of both types - (plus extras -6 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $35. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 17cm x 316cm x 9cm, approx.. .85 weigh.

Must mix types together on large orders. May mix them on small orders

Currently available:

Large orders of Coturnix. Mixed large orders of Coturnix and Buttons. Small orders of Buttons. Small orders of Bobwhites (only Mexican Speckled right now.)

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum