Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fertile Coturnix and Button Quail eggs to ship in February and March.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

My shipping foams from the US have arrived. I am taking orders for Feb. and march shipments right now. I have openings for Mondays on Feb. 3, Feb 10th, Feb. 17th, and Feb. 24th as well as all of March.

Eggs are available at the farm for pickup - $6 a dozen.

Small Order: I charge $20 for 2 1/2 dozen eggs plus extras – actual count 36 eggs - (includes special shipping foam from US and Box), plus postage. The small size box order is 33 cm x 16 cm x 9 cm, and weigh about .8 kg.

Large Order: I charge $40 for 5 dozen eggs plus extras – actual count 72 eggs - (includes special shipping foam from US and Box), plus postage. The box size would be 33 cm x 32 cm x 9 cm, and weigh about 1.4 kg.

Double order: I charge $80 for 10 dozen eggs plus extras – actual count 144 eggs - (includes special shipping foam from US and Box), plus postage. The box size would be 33 cm x 32 cm x 17 cm, and weigh about 2.4 kg.

Currently available:

Double order of Coturnixs. Large orders of Coturnix. Small orders of Coturnix. Mixed large orders of Coturnix and Buttons. Small orders of Buttons. Mixed small orders of Coturnix and Buttons.

Button eggs are very limited this year (right now). The best I can do is a small order or 3 dozen eggs in a large or double order if you want to mixed types

Please email me if interested and I will forward my PDF with all the information.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum