Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limited Brinsea Items on Sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Empty Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:16 am

cbotkin

cbotkin

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know there is a sale on some limited quantity items for orders placed online only. Visit our website and you will find a list on the homepage of items on sale. Many of them are matched with US pricing, so its a good time to purchase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clayton

http://www.cbotkin.ca

2Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Empty Re: Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 am

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I see the regular and sale price for some items Clayton but only one price for others. What are the regular and sale prices for the Clifton coops for example?

3Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Empty Re: Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm

I am interested in the Red Breasted Geese. Will you have any for sale in the spring and do they have to be preordered? Can they be sexed? Thank ewe.

4Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Empty Re: Limited Brinsea Items on Sale Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm

cbotkin

cbotkin

Poplar, I have updated the regular prices. You will see most of them are quite discounted, probably moreso than they will be this year.

As for Red-Breasted, I am hanging onto my birds from this year. I only have pinkfooted geese for sale this year for geese. My whitefronts are already spoken for.

I won't have any red-breasted until maybe next fall if then.

Clayton

http://www.cbotkin.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum