Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chicks and started birds time limited sale

+3
calliope
CynthiaM
Dan Smith
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sale ended.

Last edited by Dan Smith on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey, what a good idea, people love bargains and this is a good one. Hope you can sell the chicks, I know what you are talking about about being over run with chicks, smiling. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

calliope

calliope

Great deal! I would be interested but they would need a ride to Kamloops or Okanagan area of BC. Anyone coming my way? Idea

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would be interested in some black copper marans if I could find a ride.

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

calliope wrote:Great deal! I would be interested but they would need a ride to Kamloops or Okanagan area of BC. Anyone coming my way? Idea

calliope, There is a member of the other forum who goes by "turkeylover" who is coming from Vancouver Island and is stopping at my place on her way home and might be willing to bring chicks for you but she will be on a tight schedule so you would need to meet her at an agreed upon place at a certain time . I will ask her if she minds me giving her number out. Dan 403 240-2275. If you are serious then email me your phone number. Thanks.

calliope

calliope

calliope, There is a member of the other forum who goes by "turkeylover" who is coming from Vancouver Island and is stopping at my place on her way home and might be willing to bring chicks for you but she will be on a tight schedule so you would need to meet her at an agreed upon place at a certain time . I will ask her if she minds me giving her number out. Dan 403 240-2275. If you are serious then email me your phone number. Thanks.[/quote]

Thanks, Dan, will email you.

7chicks and started birds time limited sale Empty Ride to okanagan Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Dan, I'm over here too, I didn't realize that many of the same people were here and I have a different user name....I could get those chicks as far as Merrit if that helps...I will call you tomorrow. Can't wait to pick up mine!

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

calliope

calliope

Hey, Dan,

Thanks so much for hooking me up with turkeylover and getting those chicks over to me on such short notice! They are great-looking Cuckoo Marans and Ameraucanas and have settled right in with no problems with my two Wheaton Ameraucanas around the same age.

And thanks to turkeylover for her downright sheer determination of getting back to the Island on schedule, despite a huge detour due to highway closures and flooding everywhere en route. You are one dedicated gal! I hope I can return the favour some day:)

9chicks and started birds time limited sale Empty looking for a bird ride Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am

n.a.

New Here

Hi dan! I'm looking for some more black coppers and maybe some welsomers. Do you have anyone going to edmonton? Are you or your birds going to the Glen park sale in Calmar?? maybe I could pre order with you??

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

How much are you asking for three started birds Dan?

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Piet wrote:How much are you asking for three started birds Dan?

Hi Piet, It depends on their ages. The True Ameraucana's and Barnevelder chicks two weeks and under are 10.00 each but then it goes up as they get older . I no longer have any Cuckoo Marans and my Black Copper Marans and Australorp are sold out . I have True Ameraucana's that are 5 1/2 weeks old for $14.00 and 7 week old ones for $16.00 . I may have a couple of pairs of 7 week old Welsummers for 25.00 for each pair. 403 240-2275.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum