Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monsanto 5.5 million to kill gmo labeling initiative

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I saw info in this a while back when the amounts were smaller. I really hope the bill passes- even though it's the states, we will be able to research the labels from here. And the dollar amounts really speak about how connected GMO is becoming to our foods.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal

I WISH this could happen in Canada!!

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

But it does not really need to be labled. So what if something is a GMO. It should not matter. You do know these things are not just throwen out on the market right? I am not so sure why people are afraid of GMO. Pluse this happened in EUR. You know what company's did... Just reformatted there reciepe. So instead of having GMO. It had worse things in it HAHA

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

call ducks wrote:But it does not really need to be labled. So what if something is a GMO. It should not matter. You do know these things are not just throwen out on the market right? I am not so sure why people are afraid of GMO. Pluse this happened in EUR. You know what company's did... Just reformatted there reciepe. So instead of having GMO. It had worse things in it HAHA

If it's no big deal, then why not label it?

GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal

Fowler wrote:

If it's no big deal, then why not label it?

EXACTLY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum