Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing Bob

+5
uno
KendraG
Hidden River
CynthiaM
coopslave
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Bob Empty Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, this is the pony we bought on my birthday. One Smooth Bobcat, aka "Bob", is a 3 year old gelding. He is a trained cutting horse and ready to go show. I probably won't get him to any Futurities this year, but will season him at some shows and Derby him next year. For those of you familiar with AQHA or cutting horse bloodlines, he is a Smooth As A Cat out of a Bob Acre Doc mare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love him to bits! He is a real cutie and lovely to be around. Only got him home yesterday and I am so excited I haven't been able to sleep. Wink I feel like a little kid, so excited about my new pony! Laughing It has been close to 3 years since I have been in the show pen, just following hubby around on his fancy horse. Now it is my turn. I told him this makes up for all the times he didn't get me a birthday present! Very Happy

2Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooooh lovely. Just something about a nice quarterhorse that has a beautiful back end like Bob. Wow. I am very partial to that breed, that is what my Daughters have. He is just a good looker and nice to hear that he has that nice temperament too. No wonder you are like a kid at Christmas, who could sleep knowing full well what is waiting outside for you. Nice birthday present girl. And you thought you were busy before, just wait.....you'll be everywhere with that steed. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

3Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice boy, what a birthday present! Smile

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 am

Wow! What a great birthday gift!
I had a lot of friends at the Supreme this weekend. I wonder how many brought home new horses.
Do you get down to the shows at McKenzie Meadows and others nearby at all Joan? Or do you go further afield?

5Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 pm

KendraG

KendraG

He is a flashy boy, congrats! And a new pony is definitely a "losing sleep" level of excitement - Happy Birthday to you!!

Thanks again for bringing my beautiful new girls along with you!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

6Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

He's a looker! Congrats to you.

7Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Very, very nice!!! Congrats! What a beautiful boy!

8Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice. I do admire you horse people. I'm not sure I would be suited to it. Do they do show walking?

9Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

calliope

calliope

AWESOME! Wink Happy Birthday to YOU! I love you

10Introducing Bob Empty Re: Introducing Bob Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congrats. Bob should get you back in the shows and hopefully everything else you choose. My wife just recently bought a new horse as well for showing, (and everything else). Her other eye catcher wasn't much of a trail horse, so she's off this week at a trial home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum