Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day!

+4
Hidden River
Sultan
rowdyrooster
HigginsRAT
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 am

rowdyrooster

rowdyrooster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Sultan

Sultan

Birthday have a great day

4HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Birthday

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Lou

6HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

foal0069

Birthday Hope you have a good day.

7HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope you had a great day!

8HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It has been a good day with free Pizza Delight lunch, birthday cake and pretty flowers Very Happy ........... and I am going away tomorrow for a couple nights Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy with my sister if Dad is doing well enough for me to leave him with my other sister to care for. He fell yesterday and we had the paramedics in to check him out. He is sore but nothing appears to be broken. I'm hoping that he'll be feeling well enough tomorrow for us to sneak away but if not - well we'll keep smiling Very Happy anyway.

9HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Empty Re: HappyChicks...HAPPY B-Day! Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Just an update on Dad. He has spent the last 2 weeks in hospital with a couple fractured vertebrae in his lower back so I've been spending most of my time with him or traveling back and forth. He is starting to get up and go for short walks so we're hoping he'll be getting back home before too long. We'll see how it goes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum