Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 12/12/12 everyone.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Last time this will happen in any of our lifetimes. Day, month and year all the same number.

2Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was also born on the 12 th! Today quadruply lucky for me.

You had better believe I was dancing a happy dance at 12 seconds after 12:12 today!

3Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I was also born on the 12 th! Today quadruply lucky for me.

You had better believe I was dancing a happy dance at 12 seconds after 12:12 today!

Very cool Sue, Happy Bday.

4Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Last time this will happen in any of our lifetimes. Day, month and year all the same number.

Speak for yourself! I plan to be frozen or turned into a cyborg or something.

5Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Schipperkesue wrote:You had better believe I was dancing a happy dance at 12 seconds after 12:12 today!

I was eating a really delicious roast beef sandwich while sitting by the woodstove in my bathrobe and thinking, wow, I could die happy right now....

It's really astounding the various theories and doomsday scenarios that people are buying into for the upcoming solstice. I will be celebrating as I always do - by thanking the planet for making its way back to the right side of sanity where the days get longer and the hope of summer evenings keeps me content by that woodstove.

6Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

farmchiq wrote:
I will be celebrating as I always do - by thanking the planet for making its way back to the right side of sanity where the days get longer and the hope of summer evenings keeps me content by that woodstove.

Hear, hear to that Farmchiq!

7Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Empty Re: Happy 12/12/12 everyone. Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:
farmchiq wrote:
I will be celebrating as I always do - by thanking the planet for making its way back to the right side of sanity where the days get longer and the hope of summer evenings keeps me content by that woodstove.

Hear, hear to that Farmchiq!

Ditto!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum