Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

today's hunt - graphic for some -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 am

rowdyrooster

rowdyrooster

Heard a ruckus in the yard a little while ago. So out the door I go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] with 12 gauge in hand and came back with this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was lucky, I was the only good hunter today, had no losses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty Re: today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good job now get skinning. You know the rules. We eat what we kill. Mind the stink gland at the back end. lol!

3today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty Re: today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

4today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty Re: today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:18 pm

rowdyrooster

rowdyrooster

sorry, but I think your hat would leek seeing I shot it with a 12 gauge and there is not enough meat for a soup.

5today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty Re: today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

6today's hunt - graphic for some - Empty Re: today's hunt - graphic for some - Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

HigginsRAT wrote:

I say, get those bones a bubblin' and make EGG drop soup...no meat in that, and since you saved the flock from harm good man...there's lotsa eggs for swirlin' in that raunchy rodent brew!

That would be 'Mustalid Stew'.

Let me know how it tastes. A trapper once told me that even the coyotes wouldn't touch an otter carcass that he skinned and left in the woods. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum