Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Boy Named Sue,  warning  graphic. Empty The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic. Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sue (Schipperkesue) , I want you to pay special attention. I met your friend , The Boy named Sue. your friend the Wiley Coyote. He ( a boy ) was sharp as a two edged sword but couldn't resist K.F.C. . After he took two of my lovely Australorp hens about a week a part I tried to trap him by putting a live rooster in an all wire dog crate and then set traps outside the cage and he wouldn't fall for it so I put left over meat from the fridge and he still wouldn't bite so I decided to cull a very old Barnevelder hen who was having trouble moving around and placed her under a spruce tree with 10 traps all around the dead bird and he came that night (the night before last) and carefully took the dead hen from the center of all those traps and away he went. So last night after having K.F.C. for supper I decided to sprinkle the bones and bits of the skin all around the traps and bingo or should I more appropriately say, "Dingo", Nobody can resist the aroma of KFC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2The Boy Named Sue,  warning  graphic. Empty Re: The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic. Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan, you are so proud of your Sue. I am so glad he turned out to be male and mow we can all sing the much loved song! I am curious... are most of the coyotes you kill, males?

3The Boy Named Sue,  warning  graphic. Empty Re: The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic. Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sue to be honest I haven't really been keeping track of the genders but in the future I will. I will let you know in a couple of days when I get my next one which gender that it was.

4The Boy Named Sue,  warning  graphic. Empty Re: The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic. Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, its true! KFC really is bad for you!

5The Boy Named Sue,  warning  graphic. Empty Re: The Boy Named Sue, warning graphic. Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Fowler wrote:Wow, its true! KFC really is bad for you!

No, it's bad for coyotes. Dan is OK. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum