Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Sheep Are Prejudiced

+3
CynthiaM
Fowler
heda gobbler
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Sheep Are Prejudiced - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sheep Are Prejudiced Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by Fowler on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

27My Sheep Are Prejudiced - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sheep Are Prejudiced Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 am

Fowler wrote:Wild and feral pigs will go for sheep (quite a problem in Australia apparently)so they may have a reason for feeling spooked.

I think you are on to something here. The piggers think they are sheep now, but I dont trust them either. I see they are starting to nip at ears and the sheep are only tolerating them again, they were all snuggling for a bit. I suspect they will get a mouthful of blood and that will be the end of a lamb and the beginning of bacon. Ive tried a few different things to keep them penned but no luck, they dig so well and squeeze through small openings. Going to try electric works next, If that does not work how far down would I have to dig a fence in?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum