Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leave backdoor open and u get....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Felix

A couger pouncing on you sitting on the couch.
Friend of ours was attacked this wknd in Trail in her house.
She got a couple punctures on her legs before her border colie named Vicious put the run to it.She is fine but has one hell of a story to tell at parties now.
They tracked and killed it,very old and bad shape and it was tagged which I am told they dont do in BC.

2Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I read about that on CBC. Unreal!

3Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just heard that on CBCOne. Crazy! She sounded like one tough lady! Was this the family you were staying with for the show?

Last edited by Schipperkesue on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Holy Crap!! We ended up with a new kitty doing that, but not one that size!

5Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Felix

Schipperkesue wrote:I just heard that on CBCOne. Crazy! She sounded like one tough lady! Was this the family you were staying with for the show?

Sue she is a tiny little thing like 4ft2' and 80lbs,her husband was up here working,
We stayed there a few days,her hubby left here yesterday with a bullie that we gifted her,that should cheer her up...

6Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Holy Sh*t! Shocked

7Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Felix wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:I just heard that on CBCOne. Crazy! She sounded like one tough lady! Was this the family you were staying with for the show?

Sue she is a tiny little thing like 4ft2' and 80lbs,her husband was up here working,
We stayed there a few days,her hubby left here yesterday with a bullie that we gifted her,that should cheer her up...

You guys are so sweet.

8Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

9Leave backdoor open and u get.... Empty Re: Leave backdoor open and u get.... Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Felix

Fowler wrote:

that is exactly what I was picturing when she was telling us what happened

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum