Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticketmaster I hate you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ticketmaster I hate you Empty Ticketmaster I hate you Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

So here's the story .....the other day I was on ticketmaster buying jersey boy tickets which were a fathers day gift ( I was just late buying them ) any way the internet was slow and with all the dates it was on I was I spent just about 1 hour on finding the right seats. I hit buy and put in my credit card information , hit continue.............but the page came up unable to show page ah....

So I gave up and went on in the night time internet service was faster and all went well this time.
So my tickets I got were for tomorrow so thought I had better go in and pick up the tickets...........omg 2 sets of tickets yes 2 4 tickets total ahhhhhhhhh............

She phoned the head office and told him what had happened , but he would call me back.
Which he did and I own 2 sets of tickets on 2 different nights.
Still have to tell my DH
I did ask them could I get 4 tickets on one night with all the seats together and he though it should be ok OMG
scream..............

So can't understand why the tickets went throw when I lost conection and had not got the final page up with confermation
So there my ticketmaster rant.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum