Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little brag... As requested by Appway

+5
uno
coopslave
appway
toybarons
Schipperkesue
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little brag... As requested by Appway Empty A little brag... As requested by Appway Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

In spite of not yet being in full coat, my Schipperke, Ch. Jet's High Fidelity of Majekin, took a group third at the Edmonton Kennel Club dog show today. This puts him well in front of the other Schips being shown this year. Woo hoo! We're number one! (So far)

Thanks for noticing to my greatest encourager in the chicken world... Appway!

Congratulations Sue and (what is your dog's 'home' name?) Ch. Jet's High Fidelity of Majekin!! cheers king

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

'Bryston' was named by my husband, an avid audiophile. Bryston is a company that makes high end audio equipment.

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats Congrats

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great Brag You know I keep a eye on you and the jet dogs,
Good going and thats the way to keep in the #1 SPOT
Looks like a Westminster invite to me

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice!

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Way to show!

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very impressive! The more I read about these dogs, the more I think I could consider one for myself one day. cheers

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, girl, isn't that just nice to hear, you know things are a reflection of each other, your dog mirrors you care and love. Showed you that it was a good day. Pat for you and pat for the dog!! Have an incredible day, CynthiaM.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

A very big Congrats to you and your pup!!!!
And on a side note, your goat we got last Sunday also won best of show yesterday. He was a real hit with everyone! Thanks again!!! Wink

11A little brag... As requested by Appway Empty Re: A little brag... As requested by Appway Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, then 2 sets of congrats are in order!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

12A little brag... As requested by Appway Empty Re: A little brag... As requested by Appway Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why 2 sets did she do it again??
I cant find out the group winners until this evening as that is when they are posted
So spill the Beans Artic

Appway, a hint: "Goat". Smile And no I'm not calling you, Sue or anyone one. Razz

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL
Okay got it
Thanks

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL
Okay got it
Thanks

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wonderful, Dark Wing? Do you remember how much he weighed?

No big winning for me today. I will be at a show in Castlegar next week and am hoping for the best. Arctic, I have not forgotten about you. To all, I have been busy and without consistent internet so thanks for the congrats!

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

All dressed he was 33 lbs. About what I thought he would be. I forgot to ask what he was on the hoof. I will find out and get back to you on that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum