Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Dirty Pictures....;)

+3
Prairie Chick
chickeesmom
Bowker Acres
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 am

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Mom, Dad and Jeanie were out yesterday to help out in the greenhouse. I left mom in charge of babysitting and this is what happened....OK, I was responsible for beautifying the mess...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My oldest loves to have her picture taken....

My youngest is is always planning her next disaster...you can see evil in her eyes...

2Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Beautiful girls, and what a model that oldest one is. Mischief is about to happen, your plants looks wonderful.

3Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wonderful pic's, your girls are beautiful and your green house looks awesome!

4Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh..the fun you will have in the teen years! Good luck with that!

5Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ha Ha! That one's going right into the wedding power point!

6Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yup, it is a good thing my parents were not technically inclined as there are some crazy pics of me in a few albums! I must admit, both of my girls are pure evil, but at least they have character and a mind of their own....no boy is ever going to pull the wool over their eyes...too much of mommy in them!

The green house is coming along slowly. It is a labour of love, and blood, sweat and tears. I call it my 2-pound a week weight loss program. Next year should be better as there will be less construction to do. I am pretty proud of the petunias. I have been loving them since the end of January. Started them from seed. I am not a flower person, I would rather plant something I can eat, but you can't have a greenhouse without flowers, I justify it as a bee attractant in the greenhouse.

7Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dirty and CUTE!

Nice greenhouse too. Very Happy

8Some Dirty Pictures....;) Empty Re: Some Dirty Pictures....;) Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:52 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh lovely pictures of the greenhouse and the girls, loved the mud!! You will find more commonly bumble bees in your greenhouse. Nurseries use bumble bees for pollination, they are better than the honeybees in areas like that. Bumble bees bumble all over the place, and go in and out. The problem with honeybees is that the like to do stuff and then go upwards, not carry along in a more horizontonal line like bumbles. Not to say you won't get them through open doorways, but you will find the bumblebees are just better for pollination stuff. You will probably notice this. So nice you could get down and dirty so early in the spring, nothing like a greenhouse!! Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum