Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pearl Guinea Keets hatched May 30 and 31, $5 dollars each.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They are 2 days old. Pearl guinea keets. THere might be the odd one having some royal purple (although to me they all look identical). I have one royal purple male running around with all the guineas.

There are just 6 of them, $5.00 each.

I live near Cranbrook (se corner of BC) but am happy to deliver up to Radium or I'm headed to Kamloops (along Highway 1) on June 10th and could drop them along the way.

OR my husband is headed to Calgary (Radium, Banff, Calgary) to be there for late Wednesday June 6th evening. Could meet anyone along the way.

Cathy

Send me email at kincaic@gmail.com

2Pearl Guinea Keets hatched May 30 and 31, $5 dollars each. Empty Guineas Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 am

kickinghorse

New Here

hi, sent you an email, but thought i would msg you as well before the 10th, am interested in taking all of them if you could deliver to golden on your way through to kamloops.my cell number 250-439-9350. Lisa

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum