Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birds for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birds for sale Empty Birds for sale Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have the following birds for sale on a first paid basis. Whoever pays first gets them. I have had a problem recently with several people deciding at the last minute not to take birds. I am planning on being in the Edmonton area on or around October first. If this does not happen I will be going down for sure to the Odd and Unusual sale on October 14 and 15 at Innisfail.

For Sale:

Two 11month old Silver Laced Wyandotte Pullets (hatched Nov 2012) - $20 each.

One 11 month old Speckled Sussex pullet (hatched Nov 2012) -$25.

Four 6 month old Partridge Wyandotte pullets (hatched Lat Feb./March 2013) - $15 each.

Ten 12-14 week old Black Wyandotte pullets (hatched late May/early June 2012) - $15 each..

Two very nice 6 month old Ameraucanas roosters. One is solid Black, the other is a nice Blue grey. - $10 each.

5 boxes of Coturnix Quail - 4 hens, 1 male per box - $40 (averaged price was $55+ at last falls auction)

6 boxes of Button Quail trios - 2 trios (different colours in Each box - 6 birds) - $50 (average price was $60 plus at last fall sale)

Box 1 - trio of White, trio of Silver
Box 2 - trio Red Breasted normals, trio Blue Slate
Box 3 - trio Whites, trio Red Breasted normals
Box 4 - trio Red Breasted normals, trio Blue Slates
Box 5 - trio Red Breasted normals, trio of Red Breasted Silvers
Box 6 - trio of double factor Blue faced (chocolate colour), trio of Whites
Box 7 - trio Red Breasted normals,trio of double factor Blue faced (chocolate colour)

What I don't sell before then will be at the Innisfail auction on October 14 and 15.

I accept Paypal, Cash, or E-transfer. Will try to deliver early October if possible. Depends on Doctor appointment in Edmonton.

Email perryaschofield@gmail.com
or
Phone evenings after 6 pm. 780-957-2047

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum