Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have PUPPIES! (new pictures, 6 weeks)

+6
mirycreek
Schipperkesue
Hidden River
ChicoryFarm
Arcticsun
coopslave
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1We have PUPPIES! (new pictures, 6 weeks) Empty We have PUPPIES! (new pictures, 6 weeks) Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

4 so far and still going. Very Happy

Last edited by coopslave on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

what kind?

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mum is Ice and dad is Mango. Farm and cow dog supreme!

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Coop, this is wonderful news. Congratulations! cheers

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

You will definately have to post pictures of these guys coopslave!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I think we are up to 10! Shocked
I hope we don't get any more. I was hoping to get around 6. Well, I guess that just means we have lots to choose our keeper from.

Will get pictures when she settles a bit.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Whoa! 10!

Go get some sleep!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Whoa is right, she only had 4 last time........

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I obviously don't count very well. 9 puppies, 5 boys and 4 girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mom is a Old White English (White English Bulldog). They have a few different names, and are the old fashioned farm dogs of the deep southern US.

Ice

Dad is Mango, came with us from Australia. He is a purpose bred cattle dog. He is strong and will hold a nose of tough cattle when asked. Down there they are a stabilised cross that was originally Boxer x Australian Cattle Dog.

Grandpa, Dyck, is Mango's dad.

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

ooh little spotted pups!
It must just feel like a scene out of 101 Dalmations at your house right now!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Oh boy you've got your hands full don't you? Congrats on the healthy litter. You're keeping just one hey? Cool

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Super cute!!

I love the look of the boxer/australian cattle dog. Makes the boxers look better Embarassed

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Growing like weed and eyes open now!!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my, oh my, Coopslave I remember when you were getting the new dogs, think they were puppies. Don't remember a whole lot, but I think you had them imported from the states or something. Some things I remember, kind of clearly, kind of muddily, but kind of remember Very Happy . Did you get them as puppies? Refresh my memory pleeeeeeze, smiling. I remember you being very excited.

Oh Mango, what a beautiful beast, something about bulldog types that I love, he is the boxer Australian cattle dog cross? The beautiful Old English mamma, how cool!! And what about the Grandpa dog, Dyck? Is he yours too? Whose child is that with the dog, sure is a little cutie pie.

I love puppies, think we all do. I love when their eyes open and they look just kind of bluish. And have I ever told you I LOVE puppy breath. Puppy breath is one of a kind and no scent on earth is like that. I am a scent-oriented gal and puppy breath (and cows' breath too) ranks high on my list of beautiful scents, smiling. Oh ya, I like musk oil perfume too.

I would like you to speak a little more about the dogs you have, they are so beautiful. I think the rest of my life I will be with little dogs though, my days of big dogs are gone. When Coder hits that high road, we won't get another one. We have our two teeny tiny little pooches and think that is what we will have forever more. Comes a time. Comes a time. So pleeeeeze, get on your typey fingers and make a post to tell a little story about the beautiful dogs you have, wanna hear, wanna hear. Well, I know how life is business, especially this time of year, maybe that will be a winter tale, but I will wait patiently for a story that cometh my way. A beautiful day wish to everyone, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

If I were there I would bury my face in the whole mess of them and make high pitched squee noises.

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dearest Cindi - Russell and I met Ice and Mango and their pups just two days ago as we would like a second dog this year and the parents were so lovely. Wonderful and gentle temperaments and not large dogs. No where near Coder's size. They are medium size dogs with Mango at the large end of medium and Ice at the small end and given they're so mellow I think you'd have no problem with a dog this size (smiling that big smile). They really are wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone AND they are great around the chickens.......so you'd have no problem letting your birds continue to run around freely.

I would seriously consider it if I were you. Wink We are!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh man, what a picture I have conjured up of Shipperkesue with her face in a whirl of puppies making squeeky sounds Cool Razz

Chicory, how nice that you made that dog acquaintance. Coder is rather big now, isn't he? Could they fit on a lap, smiling, can't picture having any dog that won't fit on my lap, and I know you aren't that much bigger than me, Razz . so nice you met the pooches!! Have that awesomely great day, CynthiaM.

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Oh man, what a picture I have conjured up of Shipperkesue with her face in a whirl of puppies making squeeky sounds Cool Razz

Chicory, how nice that you made that dog acquaintance. Coder is rather big now, isn't he? Could they fit on a lap, smiling, can't picture having any dog that won't fit on my lap, and I know you aren't that much bigger than me, Razz . so nice you met the pooches!! Have that awesomely great day, CynthiaM.

I would consider Coder to be extra large in size, so yes he is very BIG......and a jolly fellow at that.

One of Joan's dogs would be too big for your lap but you already have two lap dogs and only you and Ken to accommodate them so there would be no fighting for lap space. Joan's dog would not take up much room at all on the couch beside you (if you got a female) or curled up at your feet. It would be an easy inside dog in your home. And besides, anything under ten pounds isn't a real dog... Shocked (did I say that?)....how much do your two darlins weigh? You have to have a real dog as well as lap dogs when you live on a farm.

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:If I were there I would bury my face in the whole mess of them and make high pitched squee noises.

I agree, love puppies..... at least till they live up to their names poopies

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

ChicoryFarm wrote:And besides, anything under ten pounds isn't a real dog... Shocked (did I say that?)....how much do your two darlins weigh?
Ya, not really sure if really they are dogs, but really, they kind of act like a dog, smiling. The gal is 4 pounds and the boy pup is about 7, siblings, so yes, pretty small, and not at all like their daddy, which is Chihuahua (mom is bichon friese), more like mamma, I don't know, but I like little dogs now, smiling. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

3 weeks old now. Growing, feisty and CUTE!

You can see the variety of body pigment in this picture. Some have lots and some have very little.

The fun begins soon. They are just starting to cut their teeth, so feeding will start very soon. I am sure Ice will be thrilled with me taking some of the pressure off! Laughing
They were pretty sleepy in the pictures this morning, but it is funny how the spill out of the house in the evenings to come for a visit and play. Can you tell I am smitten? Very Happy

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Joan, they're so beautiful. We can't wait for our girl from you! cheers

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, they are 6 weeks old and officially for sale.

Here is the ad and some pictures, most are in the ad as well.

This is the male we are keeping.

I really like this female, I will have to try to get a better picture of her as some stage.

Just some random shots of others.

We are asking $250 and that includes up to date worming and Parvo shots. There are still 7 left, I can tell you how many males and females as soon as the person that gets first choice chooses theirs. These will be great farm dogs. Lovely pups.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Meant to post the ad as well. Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Real nice looking litter Coopslave I really like the Little female in the last pic above
Thanks for posting
Joe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum