Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I delete these old ads?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I delete these old ads? Empty How do I delete these old ads? Fri May 25, 2012 9:06 am

pluckylady

pluckylady

Do to uncertainty I'm under quaratine until further notice.

Last edited by pluckylady on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : under quarantine until further notice)

2How do I delete these old ads? Empty Re: How do I delete these old ads? Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 am

Do you have a picture of your black roo you'd be willing to send?

3How do I delete these old ads? Empty Black Orp Roo Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 am

pluckylady

pluckylady

Yes I would send u some pictures, but I can't figure out how to post them on this site.
Crying or Very sad
Rolling Eyes

Can you tell me how??

Thanks!

Pluckylady

4How do I delete these old ads? Empty Re: How do I delete these old ads? Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 am

pluckylady wrote:Yes I would send u some pictures, but I can't figure out how to post them on this site.
Crying or Very sad
Rolling Eyes

Can you tell me how??

Thanks!

Pluckylady

Sorry for the delay. If you have the picture/pictures loaded to something like Photobucket, underneath there'll be an "IMG CODE" section. If you click and copy that address/code and paste it here, it'll post the picture.

Otherwise, I dunno LOL that's how I do it.

You can email it to me if you want. mrichardson.contact@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum