Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buff Orpingtons - Alberta

+3
tsamis
Jonny Anvil
KathyS
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 2:55 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I finally have some extra Buff Orpingtons to sell! These are the real thing, out of the cockerel that won Best of Breed at the CHB provincial show. Feed them right and these will grow up to be big and beautiful the way Orpingtons should be. The cock weighed in at 10 lbs, 10 oz at exactly 1 year old, so if you are looking to add some size to your flock, these chicks can help you out.
I have 12 chicks now available - 4 weeks old. $16.00 each unsexed.

Buff Orpingtons - Alberta May9_2

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

2Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I am Very Interested!

3Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:19 pm

tsamis

tsamis

Sold!
Money Throw

All 12 @16.00 each - will an EMT do?

Jonny or I will arrange pickup asap.

4Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

cheers

5Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

tsamis

tsamis

KathyS
I sent you a PM.

6Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Really! Awesome. Well, they couldn't be going to a better home!
Could you email me so we can discuss a day to meet up? Thank you!

7Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

KathyS wrote:Really! Awesome. Well, they couldn't be going to a better home!
Could you email me so we can discuss a day to meet up? Thank you!

Awwww thanks... we sure do love our buff orps we have. And I am just Orp Crazy in general.

We will take very good care of them and continue to keep up the quality of them.
Very excited and very pleased to acquire such quality birds.

Until I convince Tsamis to sell them to me, they are his buffs, actually he owns all the Buffs! Wink

8Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Darn have to run to the bus depot and I miss out on this....

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

9Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yeah, I'm jealous too. Sad Nice birds!

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

10Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Thu May 10, 2012 12:39 am

tsamis

tsamis

oops!

Shocked

Sorry Jayme, Amanda:

Wowsers, I thought I was the only BuffOrp Buff !?
Hey, maybe in a few months, who knows eh? Banana

or next spring =
Chick Help

11Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beauty, Tsamis and Jonny, you guys are gonna have some beautiful orpingtons on your hands, that line KathyS has is very wonderful, and did I mention, I know how big they are too!! Nice. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

12Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Fri May 11, 2012 4:30 pm

tsamis

tsamis

I know Jonny has been talking about them since he first saw them at the show in 2011.

13Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Kathy will you have any for Sale at the June 16th Sale in Wetaskiwin.
I was hoping to get a few of your Buff Orpingtons for my Grandma.
She is 85 and really misses having Buff Orpingtons.

14Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I likely will Kyle.
How wonderful that your Grandma is still interested in keeping a few chickens!
I'm also thinking of including a good mamma buff hen and her little batch of 4 chicks.
Also a few older cochin pairs...I guess we need another thread called "what are you bringing to the June 16th sale"!! Very Happy

15Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

there should be a ' Like ' Button!!!

16Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Empty Re: Buff Orpingtons - Alberta Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Krl, I like that your Gramma wants to get buff orpingtons. Back in those days, that breed was a very very popular dual purpose breed, and absolutely, gotta know that the old timers sure did know their stuff, smiling. My Brother-in-Law's parents always had the buff orpingtons as their barnyard chickens. In the middle of Burnaby, north, near Metrotown. But back in that day, it was countryside, smiling. Old, tried and true and been around since time beginning, well, exaggerating a little here, but they are certainly beloved by the old timers, still.....I guess. Me too. Kathy, good on you, you got good birds!! Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum