Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The sun is shining and the chores need completing, welcome back spring!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

We have had a few days of some great weather lately, forecast looks decent again for tomorrow. With all this nice weather the To Do List has grown immensely. I am most certain I am not the only individual whom is staring down the same path, most of us have chores to do some of us way more than others.

It's nice to finally be out of the cold grasp of winter's grip, and into the early part of summer. Things have started to green, wild birds chirping, early flowers sprouting.
I feel my best when I can get outside and get something accomplished. Therefore I am not complaining of my chores and work ahead, I welcome it as a way to occupy my time, get into shape and do my part to help the Up Keep of the property.
I would like to get a few things done ASAP, like redo and design a new flower garden for my mother for Mother's day, something she can enjoy in her leisure time. I have a lawn tractor that needs some repairs as well as tones of yard work.

I look around and see Sooo much that needs too be done, and feel like I have no idea where to start, but I am sure that will be figured out rather soon. Very Happy

Just wanted to say over all it's great to be feeling good, and I am going to exploit full advantage of this nice weather....

For now I am off to clean the Chicken Coops, every two weeks I change the shavings!

Cheers!

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Good to hear you're feeling well Jonny. I'm loving the weather too, and the grass, the birds! Finally, hey? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum