Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness?

+19
HiddenAcresBC
'lilfarm
lisab
Grandma Art
fuzzylittlefriend
Dan Smith
coopslave
viczoe
chickeesmom
Island Girl
HigginsRAT
KathyS
Schipperkesue
CynthiaM
uno
ChicoryFarm
mirycreek
Hidden River
silkiebantam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty would colloidal silver help here? Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Grandma Art

Grandma Art

Isn't this where Colloidal Silver would help? It can distinguish bad bacteria... and yes, yogurt after taking antibiotics for sure. I even gave yogurt after treating goats and dogs.

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:
silkiebantam wrote:Thanks Dan! I've had them on Oxyterra-a. Some it helps, but some still get sick. I was wondering if I should give them some plain yogurt for pro-biotics. I thought I read somewhere that if a person is on Antibiotics, that they should have plain yogurt because Antibiotics kills the good bacteria in our bodies along with the bad bacteria. (or something along those lines...)

So would giving the plain yogurt be beneficial to them?

My husband just got out of the hospital on tuesday for 2 different infections. One which is caused by the "good" bacteria being killed from antibiotics and allows the "bad" to take over....believe me anybody who has to go on any antibiotics should either eat all the yogurt they can stomach or take a probiotic during and after they finish their treatment. This was a direct recommedation from the infectious disease dr of the okanagan. Nobody wants to ever get this over growth of of bad bacteria. My poor hubby suffered so much for several days it was like the worst stomach flu imaginable time 1000. Plus he had a blood infection along with it.

Sorry I am off topic but still relevant I think.

http://www.sheltiesalberta.com

102Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh silkie this is what you did not want to hear but was what you expected I suppose.
So sorry to hear this. Sometimes the confirmation is better than the wondering though. I wonder why it was so quick to diagnose but that is good i guess.
Sad

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

103Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Fri May 04, 2012 6:43 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:Sorry one more thing - i have read bits a pieces of this thread but has no one mentioned the use of Baytril to treat? Its not labeled for use in poultry and the commercial industry would not use it due to cost but it would be available at any small animal vet hospital ( a modern one anyways).

Just a thought.

Anne, there was a topic that Harrop's Hen had put on here about her BCM and the backend. Heather had made a post speaking about Baytril, sounds like it is pretty heavy duty, but maybe sometimes these big guns do need to be brought out. Pretty awful about your Husband, by the way, good bacteria are so important for the body too, sigh. The thread is here, sorry Silkie, but sometimes gotta go off topic.

viczoe wrote:
https://wcps.canadian-forum.com/t3729p15-swollen-backend-on-my-bcm-hen
Post #17
Baytril is a very heavy duty drug and should not be used willy nilly. We tend to use antibotics to much with thinking about the consequences.

Heather

Colloidal silver water, never even once thought about that. I know that stuff is powerful, and it lives in my home -- had a puppy with that horrible parvo virus, he showed improvement within hours of ingestion, diahorrea gone, within hours seriously, and then, full recovery. Sigh...one never knows eh?

Silkie I am glad you are getting to the bottom of this. You have been pulled through a knothole and back again, and hope you don't have to be pulled back through it again Sad . Things will be what they will be, there will be an end to this awfulness and you again will have happy hen yard. Keep that beautiful chin up, girl, and wishes for a great day for you, and us all, CynthiaM.

104Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sat May 05, 2012 9:05 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It was suggested to try egg dips in Tylan on another forum with hatching eggs to eliminate mycoplasma in them.

I thought that this was pretty interesting. So I was doing a little more reading into it with the wonderful Google. And in my readings I came across this which leaves me with yet another question concerning my meat birds which I have been undecided what to do with. I have been told that they would be safe to eat, since mycoplasma does not affect people. My husband and I don't eat sick animal (or birds) so we are very leery about this. We've been questioning whether we should continue to grow them out or just get rid of them now, since they do eat a lot. When we ordered the meat birds we ordered some for someone else and agreed to grow them past the heat light stage, but given the circumstance, the people do not want the birds now for fear of infecting their flock of layers ( I can't blame them), and they do not want to eat them either, so we are stuck with more meat birds then we need (or want). (Never again will I agree to grow out birds for anyone. I may order extra, then decide to sell them as started. But I will not grow someone elses birds for them. Lesson learned. lol)

This article has me wondering how safe the birds are to eat. I realize that is article is about commercial outfits but it has me questioning the safety of eating my meat birds.

http://poultrydiseases.net/online/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=14

Discuss Mycoplasma gallisepticum here
Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection is caused by an organism classified as a mycoplasma. This organism is similar to
bacteria, but lacks a cell wall. This characteristic makes MG extremely fragile. This disease is found everywhere and is
extremely important to both the broiler grower and the table-egg producer. Mycoplasma gallisepticum is especially
serious in broiler chickens in which it often acts synergistically with other agents, such as respiratory viruses or
pathogenic strains of Escherichia coli to provoke chronic respiratory disease. (3). While not a catastrophic disease it is
one of significant economic importance. Mycoplasma gallisepticum is often a co-infection agent with other agents that
makes the clinical signs of the other disease much worse. Infection of the air sacs in broilers is a cause for condemning
the dressed birds as unsuitable for human consumption
(2). The economic impact of Mycoplasma gallisepticum in broilers
includes severely depressed growth rate and feed conversion efficiency. A result of reduced feed consumption is the loss
of weight which will be worse in broilers (4). Mycoplasma gallisepticum problems are of high economic significance since
respiratory tract lesions can cause high morbidity, high mortality and significant condemnation at slaughter and
downgrading of carcass. MG may remain dormant and cause no disease until the chicken undergoes some stress, so the
MG itself is not a killer, in fact, even morbidity is not great. However, an outbreak may be followed quickly by many
secondary infections, and it is these that do the damage (5).Signs: Infected chickens may develop respiratory symptoms,
including rales, coughing, sneezing, nasal discharge, frothiness around the eyes, or difficulty breathing. The sever-ity of
the symptoms varies; more severe infections are seen when the bird is infected concurrently with Newcastle disease
virus, infectious bronchitis virus, Escherichia coli or other pathogens

And the little bit about eleminating Mycoplasma,

The only way to eliminate Mycoplasma gallisepticum from the house is to depopulate, clean
and disinfect the premises and allow the house to remain empty for 3-4 weeks. Good management and sanitation are
required to maintain a Mycoplasma gallisepticum-free flock. Various antibiotics and chemicals have been injected or
administered in feed or water for treatment of CRD.Results of treatments have been variable, probably reflecting the
different complicating infections present under different conditions. Antibiotics (streptomycin, oxytetracycline,
chlortetracycline, erythromycin, spiramycin and tylosin) may suppress signs of the disease and has been found to be of
economic value, but they may re-occur when treatment is discontinued and carrier status is not eliminated. This is why
attempts have been made to prevent the disease by immunization.Control by medication or vaccination and eradication
of Mycoplasma gallisepticum infections has been by far the most effective method of combating the disease. Use of killed (bacterin) vaccines produces a reduction of airsacculitis in broilers, higher egg production, a greater percentage of egg
graded large and over, a smaller percentage of undergrades, a better feed conversion in layers and protection against
transmission of Mycoplasma gallisepticum through the eggs in breeding stock. Fertile eggs from infected birds can be
treated with antibiotics such as tylosin to eliminate Mycoplasma gallisepticum organisms. Methods used are the injection
of fertile eggs or egg dipping.
Blood serum testing of breeder chickens for Mycoplasma gallisepticum antibodies has
become a routine to test flocks for a Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection. Take home message: - Eradication of infection is
the most satisfactory means of control.- Antimicrobials may be introduced into hatching eggs.- Antibiotic treatment is also
of value in face of clinical disease.- Live and killed (bacterin) vaccines are safe and capable of preventing Mycoplasma
gallisepticum infection.
Poultry Diseases Network
http://poultrydiseases.net/online 5 May, 2012, 15:35

I have been worried about culling my flock, and then bringing mycoplasma back in through hatching eggs. Maybe there is a way...

When I phone and talk to the vet about my test results, I will also ask him about this treatment.

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

105Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ok, so I got impatient waiting for the phone call or test results to be sent, and called Dr Cox today (He really is such a nice guy).

Not all the results are in but they have confirmed the Mycoplasma with the turkeys, as well as something called Avian Bordetella (Cholera). Apparently the Cholera is quite a bad thing. I guess it's harder to get rid of and they can be carriers too.

I guess, it was a good thing that yesterday, I culled and burnt all the turkeys (I could see that quite a few more were showing swelling in the sinuses.) Dr. Cox thought that this was for the best, when I told him. I hated to do it because I just love turkeys, but sometimes Animal husbandry just plain sucks.

Anyways, in the postmortem he didn't see it in the chickens, but he said that could be because I had them on antibiotics, so they just weren't showing it. I wish I hadn't culled all the really sick ones, so I could have sent one in.

Because I had my Turkeys in with the rest of my chicks and in a brooder in my main chicken house, I can assume that all my poultry were exposed to it.

I asked about the Guinea Fowl, and they too can be carriers, so need to go as well.

He says that the Tylan Dip is used, but should not be 100% relied upon. And the same goes with the Denagard, in which he's not too sure about using because of with drawl times. The best way to be assured not to get stock with mycoplasma is to get chicks and eggs from breeders who actually test for this in their laying flock. (So how many of you out there actually test for this? lol)

Anyways, I guess I just have to try and be patient and wait for the rest of the results....

106Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

So it sounds hardly likely that your chickens gave it to the chicks/poults right?
So if they came from a hatchery that tests and is Mycoplasma free, how did they get this?
Did they spend time in a feed store, was it enroute? Just in the air?
Any speculation?
I imagine they vets will tell you you had it all along but do you really believe that silkie?
Just always wondering, trying to get my head around how we get this stuff, it is realy in dander, on clothes etc it could be caught just from visiting your local feed store or vet office or?
Thinking of you and all your hard "to do" stuff right now silkie, Sad you are so good to share all this with us.

107Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 7:36 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yesterday, I culled all my older chickens. This was the hardest thing. I spent the entire day crying and culling. Hardly slept last night because I kept dreaming about it and waking up and crying.

Last week I culled the baby turkeys, the meat birds, and my chicks I had hatched out. (We weren't sure about eating them, and I read on a website that Broilers with Myco were considered unfit for human consumption). I did all this culling myself. So hard to do.

But yesterday was worse. I was so attached to my main flock. We had many pets among the birds. You've probably heard me talk or write and post picture of many of them. I didn't want to be the one to do it. But Hubby made himself scarce so I was left with the task. I just feel sick about it. So I culled all the chickens and guinea fowl. Then had to make a big pile of brush to burn them. Hubby showed up when the pile was finally burning down, and I told him he could watch the fire. By this point, I was extremely upset. On my way to the house I went to the chicken house to make sure there were no eggs left. While in the chicken house, I heard a cluck, and found outside in the pen, behind a pile of glass doors one hen who had been hiding all day. When she seen me she came running to me, so I hugged her, had a good cry (ok, I was bawling), had to cull her too, my last chickens. Put her on the fire and that was it for me for the day.

I still have the coops to clean and disinfect. But no more chickens until next year. Hubby thought we could bet some more meat birds in a month or so. But forget it. I'm done. It's up to me to look after the chickens and apparently cull them. Now that he knows I can kill a chickens it will be my job not only to to clean the chickens (always my job in the past) but to kill them too. Nope. I'm so done with killing this year. It's breaking my heart. I never thought I would have to kill anything.

108Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

And I see you are up pretty darned early as well. My heart goes out to you,Silkie. This was an enormous task, both physical and emotional. But you did it, and you have my complete admiration. You are upset now. Things will get better. Hugs to you.

P.S. I think your husband and mine are cut from the same cloth.

109Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 am

lisab

lisab

Sad You're so strong, I'm tearing up just reading your post.

110Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 8:15 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Oh girl, I have a lump in my throat so big I can barely swallow, I can barely see to type my eyes are so filled with tears, my bottom lip quivers. This is the most horrible thing that I think I have ever heard. I know your tale and have spent many a long time thinking of you, as I am going about my life. Oh, Silkie, these terrors, these things we must do, I know how I feel when I have to take a life, but have not had to take an adult life of a bird that I have so loved and cared for, gads....I just can't even type anymore on this, my heart is wrecked, as I know is yours, sigh. I should wish you a great day, but I don't know how on earth to put this across to you, I am not even sure if there is anything that could bring a smile to your face today, but still, deep inside, I know there will be something that can make you smile, your children??? CynthiaM.

111Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Can't even find the words to comfort you, tell you how much we are all hurting with you, be strong, everyday the pain gets a little less. Just know you have friends on here you can share with. You are an amazing women, please take care of yourself.

112Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, Silkie. This is just one of those times when you shake your head in stunned silence and admit that sometimes we can't imagine the misery we're in for. I really have to hand it to you, you've got exactly what it takes to be a good and true animal keeper. The guts to show up and do the hard things that need to be done. Even though they suck and make you sick to your stomach.

I don't know what to say. I HATE that this happened to you, or would happen to any of us. My thoughts are with you.

113Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is a hurt.
I dont think there is an easy way to kill anything no matter what people say, there is always that awful part and you just did about the hardest thing there is,killing your pets.
But you did it for the right reasons and you found strength you didn't know you had.
Hugs.

114Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

115Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 9:47 am

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

SilkieBantam, I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. Unfortunately, I know the depths of sadness and pain you are experiencing, having gone through a very similar experience myself a year and a half ago. I also had a dread disease blow through my flock, my course of action was clear as I do practice the "tough love" and long before this episode occurred, had determined to keep no sick chickens in my flock. Never did I imagine that I would have to do the tough love on 42 chickens, so beautiful, all friendly, many pets among them. Knowing I was doing the right thing did not make it easy. Perhaps sometime I will share my experience but at the time and for a long while after, I was not as strong as you and it was just too much to talk about. You are a strong, strong woman to have done what you did. A very strong woman. I remember trying to hold back the tears but still I cried every time I talked about it and I cried every time I thought about it and I remember finally one day just sitting on my kitchen floor bawling my eyes out until there were no more tears left in me. Silkie, you will get through this as I did. Time has passed, the pain is gone, perhaps some lingering wistful sadness but I have built up a new flock of healthy birds that once again bring me joy, make me laugh and brighten my day. Take the time away to enjoy other things in life, you can when you are ready come back to your chickens again and you will be able to enjoy them without the cloud of "do I have carriers or not" hanging over you head like a dark cloud. I send you love and the biggest hug that can reach from my place to yours.

116Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 11:42 am

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

Wow. If my husband was as unsympathetic and inconsiderate and made me do all the good, the bad, and the ugly, by myself...and then ask me to do MORE...I would cull him too. Thats really the nicest thing I can bring myself to type. That is horrible.

117Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aw Silkie. What else is there to say? You did what you had to do. It was a horrible thing. I hope your husband will express his feelings to you so you don't continue to feel abandoned. Sometimes our men deal with things in their own way...not necessarily how we would hope. Maybe being a party to something that he knew was going to cause you such intense misery and pain was something he couldnt bring himself to do. *sigh*
I hope you can find some peace now, and one day - when you are ready - come back to chicken keeping in a new, refreshed frame of mind. Our backyard flocks should bring us quiet contentment, not this heart-wrenching hurt. I'm so sorry again for what you had to go through.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

118Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Sun May 13, 2012 10:42 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sad Oh Silkie, I'm so sorry. Just one foot in front of the other right now. One day at a time.This WILL pass. Know it WILL pass.

I can't imagine your husband was being unkind but just not able to face it himself and yes probably not able to face your pain more than anything. Have compassion for him for his inability to show up. We're all doing the best we can.

The worst is over and now is the time to grieve and let those feelings flow. They will bring you to a place of healing from all of this.

119Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sigh.... I had a big long response all typed out, and the last second my computer decided to shut down for updates and erased it all...

My daughter and I buried her little rooster and the little Millie. We dug a grave by a cedar and lined it with ferns. I think that helped Madeleine to deal with it. She's always really loved the chickens. Millie was a bright little chickens who went to school on several occasions to help teach kids about chickens and would come in the house for tea parties. She was so friendly and loved the attention, so kids handling her was just her thing. She was a favorite, and will be very much missed.

I already really miss the Guinea Fowl. There has been a cougar in the neighborhood. A big one who is apparently not scared of a shot. I relied on the guineas a lot for their eyes and their alert calls if anything like bears came around. Now I find I am very spooky outside. I used the cervical dislocation to cull so there was very little blood (A couple I accidentally removed the heads in an attempt to make sure that they died as quickly as possible). I guess that's a good thing I did it that way.

Yesterday, I went and spent the day with my Mom, my daughters and I went to Kitimat to visit my sister. I think it did me good to get away from here. Now I think I will just have to keep busy. That shouldn't be a problem except that for some reason, I ache in every part of my body. I don't know why, I've done more physically strenuous things and not been this sore... ahhh well. The basement needs to be emptied as they are expecting high water this year. We usually flood some every 5 years or so and it has been 5 years since the last really big flood. So it doesn't hurt to prepare. Stuff needs moving, the coops need cleaning, and the lawn mowing... the list goes on, and on. So I'll just keep busy.

Thanks again for being here.

120Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh girl, you certainly have the support that you need, right here, on our lil' ol' forum, you internet friends, we are here, we are here. I agree with Chicory, your poor Husband was probably just as distraught as you. Men do have feelings, sometimes they need to go into their cave to deal with them, and his cave was absence,sigh. Believe that he is hurting too. He loves you. No man likes to see something he loves in pain, and you are deep in those throws. Do not know the man, but I am sure he is hurting too, he sees you...wonder if you ache because of the "fight or flight" syndrome, where lactic acid runs through the body big time. I don't know much about it, but I know it can cause even like paralysis, in that the scared one can't move Sad . I would imagine that painful. Just thinking out loud, I think it is fear that has made you so much in pain with aching muscles. Those days will brighten, you have looked to your family and children for comfort, this is a good thing, those children will always make you smile. I am so sorry to hear of the child burying Millie, sigh and more sighs. Go girl, have a great day, there will be happiness again shining in your life. CynthiaM.

121Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Silkie when you are going to make a long post, compose it in a word file. Save it as you type and then if you have a failure of your computer, at least you can recover part of it. I have learned these hard lessons in life, and if a lengthy post (like the one I am going to make about baby fuzzy butts and yellow feet, smiling that big smile), it will save your butt!! CynthiaM.

122Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Last edited by silkiebantam on Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

123Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I haven't been following this discussions, but I do want to say that I'm very sorry for what you have gone through lately. Perhaps next spring I can help get you up and running again.

124Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thank you, Survivor. Smile

Today, I shoveled out the coops. Got the floor all good and scraped, and spent some times with my handy dandy spatula thingy I got. I love that tool. It's a sort of spatula, with a sticky out point at one side to get in cracks. I still have a little more scraping to do, then it's washing and scrubbing and disinfecting.

It was a little weird doing all that and not having to work around curious chickens...

125Sick Chicks.  Respiratory Illness? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Chicks. Respiratory Illness? Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum