Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best kinda duck?

+13
Fowler
Arcticsun
steve
SerJay
CynthiaM
viczoe
fuzzylittlefriend
Prairie Chick
Hidden River
smokyriver
cornel
coopslave
Schipperkesue
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Best kinda duck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best kinda duck? Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 am

When I had Muscovy ducks I loved them too. I loved them so much, I couldn't butcher the extra ones. I had to get rid of them because they are so prolific, and the mamas are such good mamas. So I had a Musc-losion!!

I am thinking now that I have a large adult Maremma to feed, and since I am now feeding him two boiled eggs a day along with his other food, that I could handle a couple of 'Scovies again. You sure can't beat them for fly control, and they're so quiet and serene, and noble...as long as you don't diss their babies!! Chick Help

27Best kinda duck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best kinda duck? Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

28Best kinda duck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best kinda duck? Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh all this duck talk gets me going. I look forward to having ducks one day. Thanks or starting this thread Sue. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Higgins - Will the Dutch duck fly away if you don't clip its wings?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum