Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed in and soooooo close.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snowed in and soooooo close....... Empty Snowed in and soooooo close....... Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am snowed in and soooo close to finishing my turkey pen. I have 2 and a half sheets of tin left to put on and put it on the skids and. Build the doors. Then it can be moved out of the shop to the run area, do the cross fencing in the run and put up the top flighting. This all sounds great right? The problem is I have ran out of tin screws and need to pick up my skids which are now in ready to be picked up. To do this I have to move my shelter out of the shop, pour fuel into the skidsteer from a jerry can and sneak the skidsteer out of a very tight spot in the shop. Then comes the gun of plowing snow with the bucket as the snow blade is needing a new hydraulic hose. I just hope plowing the snow is not too much for preggo me!! I debated turning my oldest loose with it but since we have very limited fuel I need to do as much as possible before turning him loose. If I can get a path wide enough to get my van out then I can go get more fuel and not have to worry.

The only other issue is it is still snowing and blowing so almost a waste to snow plow

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum