Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sure Glad I was Late

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Sure Glad I was Late Empty I'm Sure Glad I was Late Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today was the annual Christmas Market at Sun Peaks. The market started was to start at 2 and I was a few minutes later than I liked. I left home at around 12:30 taking the highway route since it had been snowing a bit lately. The highway was wet and any new snow melted as it fell. Just north of Hefley I came up behind about 6 vehicles stopped on the road. To the left behind a rocky buff there was a pillar of black smoke curling into the sky. Between the bluff and the parked vehicles ahead I could see the bottom side of a trailer. At that point I decided I was turning around and going back home. One person died and the logging truck driver escaped. The tractor totally burned. He is a link-http://www.cfjctv.com/.

2I'm Sure Glad I was Late Empty Re: I'm Sure Glad I was Late Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes it was a bad one my brother is Kamloops Fire Chief, there have ben so many as of late

http://www.popscoops.com

3I'm Sure Glad I was Late Empty Re: I'm Sure Glad I was Late Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I sure am glad you were running late as well Smile

4I'm Sure Glad I was Late Empty Re: I'm Sure Glad I was Late Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Rosewood, wow, that would have been, well who knows what, had you left the home even a few minutes earlier. Wow, this was a grateful thing, but so awful what happened to the other,sigh. That for you, was a good day, now today, have another wonderful day, CynthiaM.

5I'm Sure Glad I was Late Empty Re: I'm Sure Glad I was Late Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 am

rosewood wrote:Today was the annual Christmas Market at Sun Peaks. The market started was to start at 2 and I was a few minutes later than I liked. I left home at around 12:30 taking the highway route since it had been snowing a bit lately. The highway was wet and any new snow melted as it fell. Just north of Hefley I came up behind about 6 vehicles stopped on the road. To the left behind a rocky buff there was a pillar of black smoke curling into the sky. Between the bluff and the parked vehicles ahead I could see the bottom side of a trailer. At that point I decided I was turning around and going back home. One person died and the logging truck driver escaped. The tractor totally burned. He is a link-http://www.cfjctv.com/.
........Gardian angel ? sometimes when we are in a hurry , we get there a bit quicker then we could ever have imagined

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum