Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

german welsummer male

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1german welsummer male Empty german welsummer male Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 am

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i have a welsummer male that a breeder brought from germany last year. he does not have the greatest type because he is bred for the european standard. these are from the best birds in germany. he is the father of the birds i raised this year and produced great babies! one pullet took reserve of show at the Canadain National. i am not using him again because his sons are better type, but if anyone wants a rooster to outcross to this one wont be related to anything here in canada. there were only 4 males brought out here and i was lucky enough to be given one!
if you want him hes yours, otherwise hes going in the soupgerman welsummer male Th_IMG_2879

2german welsummer male Empty Re: german welsummer male Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:14 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

cornel wrote:i have a welsummer male that a breeder brought from germany last year. he does not have the greatest type because he is bred for the european standard

scratch Another one who believes that Europeans cannot breed their own European breeds. But yes, that is a poor rooster even for Dutch standards..

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

3german welsummer male Empty Re: german welsummer male Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i have seen their standard for the welsummer. its quite a bit different than ours! he has a different body than his sons so im not going to use him again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum