Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak!

+2
Schipperkesue
Arcticsun
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here you go... a sneak peak!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And finally.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic, you are amazing. Sick as a dog, setting up all day and still managing to keep that 'show buzz' going.

Sue

3Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you.

Donations can be made the the "Save Arctic Fund" in the form of Neocitrine, boxes of klenex, warm blankies and pilows for napping at the show!
No

4Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Arctic, you are sick, oh that is awful, wishes for that illness to leave really soon, what a time to get sick, please do take care of yourself, I don't know how people can keep on keepin' on when they are ill, sigh...hats off to you for still pressing forward.

The show should be a wonderful thing, wish that I could go. A sneak peak is cool and I like all the pictures, are those Sue's? Loved the big one of the rooster with the top feathers!! Have a great and wonderful day and weekend to follow, CynthiaM.

5Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes, Cynthia, those are my shamelssly colorful chicken pictures. Go bright or go home is my motto! One on a wall looks great. 18 in a 10' booth is a little overwhelming!

Sue

6Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Man you guys have done a lot of hard work! Thanks for posting the pictures and help us that didn`t make it, feel part of it too!

7Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

8Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tara, I am counting on you to take lots of Chant pictures and then email me with the gossip! Would love to know what Ameraucanas show up too.

9Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There are at least 2 whole rows of Chantis there! I got lost looking for the place to put my lowly Cochin!

Sue

10Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

11Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Empty Re: Red Deer Show, Sneak Peak! Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:42 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:Thank you.

Donations can be made the the "Save Arctic Fund" in the form of Neocitrine, boxes of klenex, warm blankies and pilows for napping at the show!
No

Go purchase a bottle of Mission falls Ionic Slver and it will be gone

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum