Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great time at the Moose Jaw Market Sale

+4
Hidden River
loushrop
Prairie Chick
appway
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great time at the Moose Jaw Market Sale Empty Great time at the Moose Jaw Market Sale Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well the sale was great
alot of great people and held in a great place and alot of Beautiful Birds and other Creatures.
We sold alot so was pretty happy
Not many of the Polish sold but thats okay we will just grow them up I guess and sell them in the spring as pairs or Trio's.
almost all the Guinea Keets Sold
Just ended up taking 6 Silkies and they sold also plus a few others and some ducks
so it was great for a first time sale.
Really hope Lou and Jayme do a Spring sale as I know we will be there for sure. Hint Hint

Came home with some Beautiful blue andalusian all 3 color fazes
and 2 Beautiful Blue Americanas Thank you FlickerChic they will fit in just great
Also Thanks Val for the Turkey Poults they are doing great.
Any way guess I am writting a book
so just want to say it was great meeting everyone and thanks for such a great Sale
Also Darwin had a great time and thought it was great to meet the people I talk about all the time. And Ruth had a Great time even tho she was just there for eye candy LOL I just heard that she said that
for 70 years old she is a pretty good gal

Joe

Last edited by appway on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I thought it was the perfect day Very Happy Weather was awesome, made some money and had a great time visiting with fellow bird lovers.

Thanks you so much for hosting the sale Lou and thank you Jayme and Irene for helping.

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I had so much fun. I bought a beautiful little silkie from Jayme's little girl. I got to chat with and meet Joe face to face. That was really nice. Valerie it is always good to see you. Wonder what our next adventure will be? Irene it was also good to see you again for more than just a hi and goodbye and nice to meet your great son Ethan. Flicker Chick it was also really nice to meet you. Thank you so much to Jayme, Irene and Ethan for helping to set up the sale. If my partners in crime are interested maybe we could do it again next year. Thanks everyone Lou Very Happy

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes I had a good time too. Was nice coming the night before and setting up, and Lou you are such a great Hostess. I know there are always finishing touches, and things we can do differently but all in all I think it was a good time by all.
There were lots of people coming through, some from close and some from Manitoba.
It was great to see all the WCPS members there, new and old. And hopefully we can add a few more now as well.
I think a spring sale will be a huge hit for everyone as well, so we might have to just plan for that.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I agree PC, it was the perfect day. sunny I only sold a few birds but the real highlight for me was meeting everyone and visiting with all the wonderful people. Very Happy I can’t wait to do it again.

Appway, you are very welcome. I can’t take credit for the birds except for raising them. I hope they do well for you. Smile

Thank you so much Lou for hosting. You have such a beautiful place and so many lovely critters. Our teen thought Eddie was the neatest thing ever. And thank you Irene and Jayme for putting the event together. And for the tea! I’m really looking forward to brewing up a batch to try out.

You can definitely count me in for another sale. It was too much fun not to repeat. Very Happy

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Flicker Chick

Darwin and I have decided to call you the Chicken whisperer
The two Americana boys are the tamest we have ever seen
the one boy flew up and sat on my head while we were feeding this morning and the other boy flew up on Darwins arm and just wanted to be petted
We are gonna send all our chicks to you to raise and do your magic LOL
again thank you for such beautiful birds
They will fit in great here

Joe

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was great!
Chantecler_eh? was so pleased with his "take home pay" although I think he knows it wasn't exactly all PROFIT!?
Good to travel with you HR and your lovely girls...nice to meet everyone, thanks for supporting our raffle, see you all again down the road I hope!
Irene

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

I thought it was a pretty good sale for one in the fall. Sold pullets well but roosters were a hard sell. Thank you Lou for the supper on Friday and for providing your place for the sale. I loved meeting Jackson, Eddie, and the rest of your critters. I got to meet lots of other people and sold quite a few birds, thanks for the ride down Jayme.

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

appway wrote:Flicker Chick

Darwin and I have decided to call you the Chicken whisperer
The two Americana boys are the tamest we have ever seen
the one boy flew up and sat on my head while we were feeding this morning and the other boy flew up on Darwins arm and just wanted to be petted
We are gonna send all our chicks to you to raise and do your magic LOL
again thank you for such beautiful birds
They will fit in great here

Joe

LoL, that’s awesome. I’m glad to hear you and Darwin have already made friends. Laughing Ameraucanas are just so naturally friendly and personable; I really think it’d be hard not to turn them into pets. Especially the cockerels. Just watch out for those ‘presents’! Razz hehe

Sultan

Sultan

I also enjoyed the sale I sold my light bhrama light and my buff japenes bantam hen.
I will also go and attend the spring sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum