Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dan Smith --big thank you

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Smith --big thank you Empty Dan Smith --big thank you Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

First Dan, thank you for holding the rooster for so long, I really do appreciate it AND HE is just gorgeous!!

Wonderful, thank you so much. I have eight lovely hens to breed him to in the spring.

Much thanks again Dan.

Cathy

2Dan Smith --big thank you Empty Re: Dan Smith --big thank you Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You are welcome. He will look way better when he is done his molt. Just so you know ,...he is a virgin.

3Dan Smith --big thank you Empty Re: Dan Smith --big thank you Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 am

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

LOL...

WEll you wouldn't know it, he is in a cage inthe coop (it's going to awfully hot here today) and his is displaying like crazy to all the girls.

He looks pretty spectacular even in molt.

Oh, Dan, how old is he?

4Dan Smith --big thank you Empty Re: Dan Smith --big thank you Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Cathy, He is just over one year old. He was born I believe in July last year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum