Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dan Smith contest.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dan Smith contest. Empty Dan Smith contest. Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

In addition to the egg blow out sale that I am currently running I am also having a contest and all who purchase eggs from me no matter how few from today up until August 21st will have their name put into a hat and I will post their name on the forum unless they request me not to and then on the 22 of August I will draw a name out of the hat without looking and the winner will have their 42 egg incubator filled free if they pick up the eggs or if they require me to ship them they are required to pay for packaging and shipping. The winner chooses which breeds he or she would like as long as I have those breeds. They can mix and match or get all 42 eggs of the same breed, their choice. I will post the winner on the forum on the 22nd of August.

Good luck everyone.

2Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Just a note, the winner of the prize can either pick up their prize soon after the contest ends or even wait until next spring if that is better for them.

3Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

wow sounds like a good deal, I was thinking from the subject line that you were raffling off a dinner date or something Dan!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

4Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

mirycreek wrote:wow sounds like a good deal, I was thinking from the subject line that you were raffling off a dinner date or something Dan!

Sorry , but you are way better off with the eggs.

5Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Also I should mention, If someone orders eggs before the end of the contest but does not get them delivered or picked up until after the closing of the contest, they will still be eligible to have their name in the hat as long as they have prepaid for the eggs before the dead line. Good luck.

cheers

6Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

sounds like fun!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

7Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:26 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan Smith wrote:
mirycreek wrote:wow sounds like a good deal, I was thinking from the subject line that you were raffling off a dinner date or something Dan!

Sorry , but you are way better off with the eggs.

ha ha funny Dan!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

8Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very cool of you Dan. Cool Oh how you tempt me with this offer and the terrific deal you have going on hatching eggs. I really, REALLY want to order eggs, but I can’t. I promised hubby no more hatching this summer and I will stick to it. (I will, I will, I will.)

Good luck everyone!

9Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Flicker Chick, There is one other option for someone like you who is determinded not to submit to temtation. Prepay for eggs now at the blow out sale price and then take delivery of them in the spring and that way you will get your name in on the Contest which means you could also win those eggs which you could also choose to take in the spring. Sorry for the extra temptation....Couldn't help myself.

10Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 pm

So let me be clear - this ISN'T for a chance to go out with Dan, even though I hear he's a "good egg"? lol!

11Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Farmchiq, lol!

12Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So far there is only 2 names in the hat for the contest and a chance to win 42 hatching eggs of their choice to be taken anytime between the end of the contest and next spring so their chances of winning are excellent. Good luck.

13Dan Smith contest. Empty update on contest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Updated list of eligible names to be put into hat for contest.

Here are the names of the people who are in the draw so far,

City Chick / Crowdochickens ( share a draw)
Fuzzylittlefriend
FeathersEdge
Prairie dog
Grandma Art
Arcticsun

That is a 1 in 6 chance of winning the contest. Good luck.

14Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan Smith wrote:Flicker Chick, There is one other option for someone like you who is determinded not to submit to temtation. Prepay for eggs now at the blow out sale price and then take delivery of them in the spring and that way you will get your name in on the Contest which means you could also win those eggs which you could also choose to take in the spring. Sorry for the extra temptation....Couldn't help myself.

Now Dan, that's just not playing fair! Razz

Pming you. Wink

15Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I received your pm and returned a pm. Sounds like you scummed to the temptation. I don't blame you. It is a great price and will be fun to participate in the contest.

16Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

There will be a couple of more names to be put onto the list of entries, I am just waiting for payment but your chances of winning are still good.

17Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Here is the updated list of entries for the contest. If you have paid for eggs during the contest and I have missed your name please let me know. 403 240-2275 Dan

City chick and crowdo chickens
Fuzzylittle friend
Feathers Edge
ArcticSun
Prairie dog
Grandma Art
Darcey D (Kyle's friend / relative)
Anna Roelofsen
Trisha Reimer
Smokyriver

So far a one in ten chance of winning and there is 16 days left in the contest. The draw will take place August 22 and the contest ends August 21st. Good luck.
Home to Black Copper Marans,Blue Copper Marans, Wheaten Marans,Barnevelder's, True Ameraucana's, Welsummer's, Autralorp's, Partridge Chantecler's, three Doberman Pinscher's, three son's and a patient and loving wife.

18Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Another name to be added to the contest draw list is Red Willow. That makes a total of 11 entries so far. Good luck.

19Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:20 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Another name to the list is Flicker Chick which makes an even dozen names in the contest hat. I am expecting another check which would bring it to a bakers dozen. Good luck. cheers

cheers cheers

20Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yahoo I made it! cheers

I was beginning to think the PO employed snails to deliver my letter, haha.

21Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:08 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Another name to add to the hat. It is DeinO which now makes a bakers dozen. Good luck.

22Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So who won????
Anne

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

23Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The winner was Feathers Edge ( Kim ) Congratulations. I will try to post the video of the draw but last night when I was trying to do that it was taking so long I had to shut it down and go to bed. I don't know what I was doing wrong but it said that it was 300 MB .

24Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats Feathers Edge! cheers

25Dan Smith contest. Empty Re: Dan Smith contest. Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Here is the video[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum