Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to School!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to School! Empty Back to School! Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yesterday was the first day of school for teachers in the district I work in. So I got up in the morning, made myself presentable and headed off to the welcome back breakfast and speaker with 200 or so of my colleagues. I had on a pair of my 'Good Shoes" - the ones that don't get worn to visit the animals. About halfway through the entertainment of the morning I looked down at my feet to see a huge and fluffy silkie feather hanging off the bottom of one of my "Good Shoes". Embarassed Knowing that it was most likely attached to my shoe with a good chunk of chicken poo too, I sent the rest of the time half hearing what the speaker was saying and half trying to maneuver the feather under my shoe and out of site without attracting attention.

Kind of makes you wonder how the rest of the year is going to go. . . .

2Back to School! Empty Re: Back to School! Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

LoL DCChick, I’ve been there. Many, many times. Now I seem to recall something about stepping in poop being lucky? BUT only if the misstep was purely accidental. So consider today a lucky day and expect good things to come. Wink

3Back to School! Empty Re: Back to School! Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well if stepping in poo is lucky then most of us should be the luckiest people around. LOL.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum