Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

+15
Schipperkesue
chickeesmom
coopslave
SerJay
KathyS
ars800
Dark Wing Duck
Blue Hill Farm
Piet
Fowler
Jonny Anvil
DCChick
silkiebantam
DoubleSSRanch
uno
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet's killer bunny, DWD's drug pushing rooster, Sue's were-wolf dog, FarmChiq's voodoo eyed crazed canine. Did you know there was such an evil and dark side to the world of pets and livestock? I bet we're the only site to dare to dip our toe into these shark filled waters. Who else talks about such topics as, -"Will GArlic Protect me from Werewolf Show Dogs?" or -"Poultice Recipes for Attack by Pill Pushing Poultry." or -"What Do I Do If My Bunny is Scaring The Crap Out of me?" Nope, nobody else will duscuss these issues. BUt we do. We're cool like that. We have pets/livestock that normal people are afraid to own!

77Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Duck, I LIKE it! Very Happy

Uno, you do have a way with words! I am enjoying this post alot, wish I had the literary prowess to participate more fully. Laughing

Well, I have added mine. Noisy little buggars that used to visit my garden in Aus.

78Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've been sitting on my hands on this discussion over the last week- to be honest I didn't read it at first. When we first moved here our cows got out which really wasn't surprising due to the run down state of the fences. After a day or two of searching a cattle person showed up at our door absolutely terrified because our big horned bull was near their herd of cattle. We went down and chased the two cows, a young heifer and an adopted Angus calf home. We didn't own a bull at that time. It was a rather small white cow that was striking fear among the neighbours. I'll post this and you will have another fear causing avatar. I just realized this fellow didn't have his horns when I took this picture.

79Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Coopslave, bugs? I don't know...I think you might be pushing it. Did you actually take that photo yourself and what kind of gun were you using for protection when you did? What IS that thing?

80Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aw Rosewood, is this supposed to strike terror amongst fellow WCPS-ers? I just want to bury my face in his soft fuzzy neck and hug him to death!! So adorable!

(And as much as I'm enjoying everyone's outrageous avatar pics, I'm not changing my cute cuddly basket of chicks. Smile )

Last edited by KathyS on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

81Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 am

KathyS wrote:Aw, but Rosewood, is this supposed to strike terror amongst fellow WCPS-ers? I just want to bury my face in his soft fuzzy neck and hug him to death!! So adorable!

Me too. I bet he doesn't smell as good as he looks, but I too want to give him a big hug. cheers

82Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:56 am

Where's Piet ?

83Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Had to change mine for a bit....My youngest goofing around after he had his head shaved for Relay for Life.

84Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:13 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cbrookkelly, I thought that was some kooky cartoon! Welcome to the world of freaky avatars!

Coopslave, I know nothing of Australian bugs. Is it some kind of a Cicada?

Sue

85Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:14 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

prairie dog wrote:Where's Piet ?

Still at work!

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

86Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked Eeek coopslave, I didn't even recognize it was you. Laughing

Cbrookkelly, that one is too cute.

Me thinks I need a freaky avatar upgrade. cyclops

87Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

You got it in one Sue! Well done.

cbrookkelly I love it! You gave me a good laugh. I laughed even more when you said the you actually gave birth to the cute little bug eyed creature! Laughing

88Piet's avatar - Page 4 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woo hoo! I rock in entomology!

Actually it was the 'noisy begger' comment that tipped me off.

Would it not be great if everyone could have a creepy avatar by the time Halloween came around? I think this calls for a new topic!

Sue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum