Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweetened....your avatar!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gasp! Shocked Self portrait?

2Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I LOVE IT!
It cool!
Plus I love vikings.

3Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

FANTASTIC!

4Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

In the name of WCPS and all her loyal subjects, I hereby christen thee SQUEETENED, Viking princess of all that she surveys (within your own property lines, of course). queen

5Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

ALL HAIL SQUEETENED!

afro No reason for the Afro...just wanted to use it before I died.

6Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes yes, hail hail and all that. Party at my house after Watrous sale! It's gonna be squeet (that's a squee joke).

Admittedly, that's a "googled" image, from a game, if I'm not mistaken, I added the squee. My artistic talents aren't so vibrant, however I will give a viking drawing a go, perhaps, when I locate my tablet and pen.

7Sweetened....your avatar! Empty Re: Sweetened....your avatar! Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love the new avatar
Great Viking woman LOL
Have fun at the sale Tomorrow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum